• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd Joke of the Day: He tore up marriage cert because I was seeing ex secretly

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_he_tore_up_marriage_cert_because_i_was_seeing-thumbnail.jpg

Emily Tan and her husband had just registered their marriage when her ex-boyfriend came back into her life. When things happened and her husband found out, he was so angry he tore up their marriage certificate. :rolleyes: However, that was all in the past.

Writes Emily of how their 17-year-long marriage started:

"He was a sales supervisor with an airline. She was a receptionist in an air cargo agency. He was the sales person in charge of her company’s account.

"He would visit her office every once or twice weekly. She was always looking forward to it. To her, he was charming, friendly and sociable.

"She decided to find out more about him. Since the industry was so small, she managed to get the first shocking news! He was a married man! (Of course, it turned out to be just a rumour)

"‘He’ is my husband of 17 years now and I was the receptionist then. We went into courtship like how many couples did. We shopped, travelled, watched movies and we fought over tiny issues too.

"Two years later, we decided to register for marriage. However, someone came into the picture just after one month! I met my ex-boyfriend during a walk with my then newly-registered husband. He was the one I thought I loved most before meeting my husband. After we reached home, I cried! Yes, I cried in front of my husband! Gosh! :rolleyes:

"I just realised I had not totally forgotten my ex-boyfriend and why this had to happen after I had just registered? My husband consoled me. He did not even make any fuss nor was he angry at me. He has a big heart!

"My ex-boyfriend and I continued in seeing each other after that day, without my husband’s knowledge. :rolleyes: Things happened and my husband came to know about it. He was so mad to the extent that he tore up our marriage certificate. He was like a fiery tiger then!

"Overnight, my husband was a changed man. From a non-smoker to a smoker, and a smart man to a shabby one who didn’t shave his beard at all. I was wrong! I was so wrong that I believed no other man could have given his woman a chance. Yet he forgave me!

"It was from this incident that I realised how much we really loved and meant so much to each other. He was the right man for me!

"After we patched things back, he tried to put in more effort in building up a stronger relationship. He promised he would never rake up this ‘past’ in future in the event that we quarrel one day. Till now, he has never mentioned about it. He is a man who keeps his promises!

"17 years down the road, now he is a bank manager and I am a company director. We have three beautiful children. He takes care of small things from marketing and cooking his specialities; to important matters like making our household income grow. He is our chef and financial advisor!

"For me, I take care of the welfare of the family. I can be the kids’ tutor, discipline master and the family’s chauffeur. Hence the only time the two of us have is during our bed time.

"I cannot imagine living my life without him. He is my pillar, my advisor, my partner and there was once he said… My punching bag :smile:.

"I am keeping this entry from him as I hope to give him a surprise which I have wished to do so for the longest time but hardly have had time to plan for! Both of us deserve to spend some quality time by ourselves, and hopefully in M Hotel!

"Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear! It is through these years that I have come to realise, these three words (I love you) can be easily said than done. But you have shown and proven them in actions to me. Thank you, dear.

"I LOVE YOU, I really do!"

emilytan07jpg1295168718014-data.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. no joke leh!
2. the man in question looks younger than the woman.
3. more like her son hoh!

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
4. Both kiam pak face.

That's why can be together. bird of a feather flock together. Perhaps, his lack of fuss make her thinks he is giving the green light to continue with old flame....

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After all these years, she might still be meeting her ex behind his back...:biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha the hubby damn cock. Wife cried in front of him cos she saw ex bf. Like dat still can tahan?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wear green hat is already bad enough. Now the wife still post his picture to the whole and telling them that my husband wear green hat but he is okay with it?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Na bu chee bye! Tear certificate? Tear her chee bye lah!
Knn, scared the whole world don't know meh? :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Is this some sort of contest? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wear green hat is already bad enough. Now the wife still post his picture to the whole and telling them that my husband wear green hat but he is okay with it?

this sums it up nicely.....if the wife was prettier perhaps he buddies might be having a go as well.....