• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29 Bangras LIED Against Bosses!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
and u do demonstrate keling?

Pls actually do it rather than just BS or accuse others.

Chink! Jah Rastafar! SG! is not China!

Remember this!

So take your Chink Mandarin and shove it up your chinky! Pinky! ass hole!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Is SG really the richest country now Jah Rastafar?

Whether it is or not! credit should go to the 75% majority chinks in SG right now. The best Singaporeans have already established themselves overseas. Singapore leaders supported by bastards like yourself are called q

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
and u do demonstrate keling?

Pls actually do it rather than just BS or accuse others.

Remember this!

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Whether it is or not! credit should go to the 75% majority chinks in SG right now. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!

The best Singaporeans have already established themselves overseas. Singapore leaders! supported by bastards like yourself!! are calling other Singaporeans!!! quitters!!!

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look from your last post u said u supported that racist hence from what i gather you agreed with what he said about chinese in sg, maybe that was not your intention, in any case you should have stated it clearly.

Racist? I dont think my statement support racism, you know me well that I hate racism very much right from the old SBF forum.

We need to be neutral in examine the content and learn to accept if it is true. Like I said, the truth may hurt.

Being a chinese myself, its hard to swallow the truth but I have to face it. Do you think I should pretend to avoid it?

I think you need to look at it positively, unless you still want to mix with your differences then you are already blinded.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember this!

Whether it is or not! credit should go to the 75% majority chinks in SG right now. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!

The best Singaporeans have already established themselves overseas. Singapore leaders! supported by bastards like yourself!! are calling other Singaporeans!!! quitters!!!

which country is the richest in SEA now u blind stupid keling scum bag? If i am wrong then prove me wrong keling bastard. If not for the 75% majority would sinkeeland be what it is today?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racist? I dont think my statement support racism, you know me well that I hate racism very much right from the old SBF forum.

We need to be neutral in examine the content and learn to accept if it is true. Like I said, the truth may hurt.

Being a chinese myself, its hard to swallow the truth but I have to face it. Do you think I should pretend to avoid it?

I think you need to look at it positively, unless you still want to mix with your differences then you are already blinded.

Look if u read my last post earlier to you you would see i was not calling u a racist, i was calling that bastard with a racist nick name the racist.

What facts do u have to face up to? The way u put it, it is like pap is in power due only to the chinese? like no mats or kelings or what not voted for them?

You so readily want to deny that sg is successful due to the majority race but so eagerly agree that pap is in power due to the majority race. WHen it comes to positive things, nope not due to chinese. When comes to negative you even agree with that racist. In this thread there are 2 big racists but u say nothing to them and even agree with 1 of them despite it being a racist.

Again and again this show cases racism is only allowed if u belong to certain races.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one that is blinded here is you as you chose not to answer the question - "would you feel better if foreigner laborers were treated just as badly as you perceive citizens to be?"

Have you ever thought about asking how should everyone be treated and not "would you feel better if foreigner laborers were treated just as badly as you perceive citizens to be?" Can you see the difference that makes? Your question is loaded with such bitterness.

Perceive? No one here has any doubts that it is more than just perception.

You are marinating in your own misery powerless and hapless to change your own destiny. Instead you chose to blame the govt for you own doing and misery. You whine and you whinge endlessly.

Ha ha. That's where your reading of my post/s is obscured by your own bitterness while you complain about a segment of Singapore's society. I speak of Singaporeans' plight regardless of color or creed.

As for me, firstly I wholeheartedly agree with the govt's position on FTs. We need them to drive the economy given the low fertility rates and graying population.

The low fertility rate is well served with a measured and calculated import of FT's. Not one in which there are no holds barred. Once FT's get to a quarter of the population in any country, fighting for the same jobs and lively hood of citizens, then it becomes excessive. But how does this relate to the subject of discussion in this thread?

Secondly, i am in agreement with the govt's position on welfare. Every dollar spent on welfare is a dollar lost. Welfare is a sunset industry. The govt constantly adjust the CPF for retirement needs, has the hdb buy back scheme and honorable Mr. Khaw has even suggest that you send your aged to JB as its cheaper. That was a suggestion he made mind you. Yet you were throwing a hissy fit. By all means keep your old folks in Singapore if you must. Just stop whining. Its pathetic.

Is welfare being discussed here? Did you find anywhere in my post/s in this thread or elsewhere to suggest a welfare state for Singapore?

Did you even notice that almost every suggestion by the MIW is always a prelude to implementation, instead of wallowing in your bitterness? Your "honorable" Mr. Khaw, if he did not receive so much back lash would he emphasise that it was just a suggestion? If everyone nodded their heads in agreement like yourself do you know what comes next?

Again, what has this to do with this discussion on this thread?

You whine that foreign laborers are treated better than citizens. You are miserable and want others to be miserable as well. Afterall misery loves company.

This a repetition of what was covered above. Do not assume what you do not understand of my post to be as one sided as you want to believe. Yes, after all misery loves company and is this why you are pouring your misery here?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gist of my posts are lost on you. When i moot the idea of demonstration its for the benefit of you chinks who harbor false hope that the PAP govt can be overthrown by the electoral process that they have absolutely hijacked. The PAP will either stuff ballot boxes or if its e-voting tamper with the results with a simple click of a button.

No it is not lost on me. Oh, spare us your false generosity of trying to suggest your idea is for the benefit a segment of the population. You still do not get it don't you? We are all in this together as one Singapore. Whatever the outcome affects each and every one of us, not for any segment of the population. Here, you are again displaying your own personal bitterness as you have an axe to grind with fellow Singaporeans.

Sure a few opposition politicians will be voted in. But they will be of the sort that you presently have in parliament. These oppositions are valuable to Lee to create the illusion of a multi party democracy. They are Lee's "useful idiots".

You have no will to change the system while you whine and whinge about being at PAP's absolute mercy.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion regarding the opposition. As far as having the will to change the system don't you think that you are in the same situation concerning your self inflicted bitterness over a segment of your fellow citizens?

As for me, I can't speak for the other minorities but my view of the opposition has changed much after my arguments with FiveStars and Sideswipes. They are pushing their own brand of Chink extremism - either advocating removing the minority candidate from GRCs or letting minorities chose their own candidate, thereby removing minority interests out of mainstream politics. Else they are convinced that votes are lost as minorities are voting for the PAP in overwhelming numbers.

At least the PAP knows where to draw the line.

All I can say is to give credit to you over your candid comment on your thoughts, but let me give you an advice. If you just take a few guys in this forum to form your overall opinion then you are doing yourself a great disservice. You should read the rest of what the others post, with a more balanced mind, instead of being over sensitive to blind yourself from the challenges Singaporeans face.

The 75% Chink pop is what made the country what it is today. Lee himself has said on many occasions that had the ratio been different his policies would not have worked.

Lee was successfully able to leverage the materialistic nature of the Chinks to bind them to his system while he himself stays above it. Why do you think he constantly frets over Chinese numbers?

He who controls your money regulates your lives.

So you are taking this lying down and all you do here is to whine and whinge about your fellow citizens instead of putting in an effort to prove him wrong? You cannot do this alone, neither can I, nor the rest of the individuals. It takes a collective effort to bring about changes. If you indulge in your own bitterness and the "me versus the rest" attitude then how do you expect any changes you wish to be made?

Contrary to your belief, materialism does not only affect a segment of the population here. This disease is world-wide and cuts through every color and creed of the world's society at large. Where do think all the accesses that caused the burst of the world's economic bubble come from? Even in Singapore absolute greed is very evident and this is not restricted to one particular race, mind you.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are one of the 66% who don't demonstrate?
Understand you have plenty of reasons not to. Keep us posted.

Sir, if you lack originality in your thinking process please do us a favour in sparing us the display of your obvious mental deficiencies so openly.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB keling banana888,

KNN.. how many times i told u NOT to use the office internet:oIo::oIo::oIo:

cannot afford your own is it? go little india n hold hands with your ah neh bfs lah:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I am going to cancel your work permit. dun come crying to me:cool:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look if u read my last post earlier to you you would see i was not calling u a racist, i was calling that bastard with a racist nick name the racist.

What facts do u have to face up to? The way u put it, it is like pap is in power due only to the chinese? like no mats or kelings or what not voted for them?

You so readily want to deny that sg is successful due to the majority race but so eagerly agree that pap is in power due to the majority race. WHen it comes to positive things, nope not due to chinese. When comes to negative you even agree with that racist. In this thread there are 2 big racists but u say nothing to them and even agree with 1 of them despite it being a racist.

Again and again this show cases racism is only allowed if u belong to certain races.

I'm afriad you still did not get my message across correctly.
Lets take a look at Snrcitizen (06:32 AM) reply to Yellow_people.

His input also has a valid point as well.

We cant get 100% satisfaction in our opinion, like what I have mentioned in previously, I dont totally agree with yellow_people comment but to some extend it does gives make some senses.

There is nothing to debate about who hold majority, what concern most is the majority got screwed by LKY and his administration government.

As we know, Singapore success does not comes from the government alone, the biggest part of singapore success comes from singaporean ("regardless of age/race/gender") who has contributed (especially the senior citizens) to the nation as a whole process.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it is not lost on me. Oh, spare us your false generosity of trying to suggest your idea is for the benefit a segment of the population. You still do not get it don't you? We are all in this together as one Singapore. Whatever the outcome affects each and every one of us, not for any segment of the population. Here, you are again displaying your own personal bitterness as you have an axe to grind with fellow Singaporeans.

You still can't answer a simple question. Trying to weasel out instead - "would you feel better if foreigner labourers were treated just as badly as you perceive citizens to be?". A yes or no would suffice.

I take the answer to be YES as you have shown yourself in your earlier postings in this very thread right before I commented. And here you display your double standards for all to see - (highlighted in bold red typeface). Why the hypocrisy?

If a bunch of Indians working here where to band together and exercise their rights, (after all, according to you we are all in this together) instead of keeping your mouth shut, your first query is to wonder why the ISD or riot squad did not turn up to arrest them? Then you talk about "we are all in this together"!!! Granted you are xenophobic but can you at least be consistent? This type of logic belies the belief that Chinks like you can be trusted.

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still can't answer a simple question. Trying to weasel out instead - "would you feel better if foreigner labourers were treated just as badly as you perceive citizens to be?". A yes or no would suffice.

I take the answer to be YES as you have shown yourself in your earlier postings in this very thread right before I commented. And here you display your double standards for all to see - (highlighted in bold red typeface). Why the hypocrisy?

If a bunch of Indians working here where to band together and exercise their rights, (after all, according to you we are all in this together) instead of keeping your mouth shut, your first query is to wonder why the ISD or riot squad did not turn up to arrest them? Then you talk about "we are all in this together"!!! Granted you are xenophobic but can you at least be consistent? This type of logic belies the belief that Chinks like you can be trusted.

I could almost feel the fire from your ears and nostrils. So much bitterness and hate displayed in your post.

Why would I want to weasel out of answering if it is a balanced one. Your question was obviously loaded to the hilt and not a simple question as you pretend it to be. For example, if I were to ask you a loaded question like, "Do you ever change your underwear every day?" and tell you it is a simple question for you to answer "Yes", or "No", would you have answered it given that in either way you answer, I will be waiting to pounce on you? I am not born yesterday, Robox.

If a law against demonstrations is in place, it is reasonable to expect that this law is applicable to citizens and foreigners alike. Not one tighter set of laws for citizens and another more relaxed for foreigners. If the law is deemed unreasonable to be applied on foreigners then the law should/must be revoked for everyone. Is this reasonable and balanced enough for you to assimilate?

Your sore point is telling from one word embedded in your last para - "Indians". You were not standing up for foreigners per se and you have the audacity to me a hypocrite?

Moreover, those involved in the demo were Bangladeshis by nationality and I am sure they would take offense to you calling them "a bunch of Indians".

How you live in your world of utter hatred and bitterness is now not of my concern, but I would suggest for you think carefully before making judgment of others based on your own warped logic and feel you are at liberty to label them without reflecting on yourself.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could almost feel the fire from your ears and nostrils. So much bitterness and hate displayed in your post.

Why would I want to weasel out of answering if it is a balanced one. Your question was obviously loaded to the hilt and not a simple question as you pretend it to be. For example, if I were to ask you a loaded question like, "Do you ever change your underwear every day?" and tell you it is a simple question for you to answer "Yes", or "No", would you have answered it given that in either way you answer, I will be waiting to pounce on you? I am not born yesterday, Robox.

If a law against demonstrations is in place, it is reasonable to expect that this law is applicable to citizens and foreigners alike. Not one tighter set of laws for citizens and another more relaxed for foreigners. If the law is deemed unreasonable to be applied on foreigners then the law should/must be revoked for everyone. Is this reasonable and balanced enough for you to assimilate?

Your sore point is telling from one word embedded in your last para - "Indians". You were not standing up for foreigners per se and you have the audacity to me a hypocrite?

Moreover, those involved in the demo were Bangladeshis by nationality and I am sure they would take offense to you calling them "a bunch of Indians".

How you live in your world of utter hatred and bitterness is now not of my concern, but I would suggest for you think carefully before making judgment of others based on your own warped logic and feel you are at liberty to label them without reflecting on yourself.

The bitterness here is expressed by you. Go read my last post where where you were caught lying through your teeth -"Whatever the outcome affects each and every one of us, not for any segment of the population." You exact words mind you. This from someone who was green with envy that a bunch of lowly workers can stand up for their own rights as to why the foreign workers weren't arrested. Oh right - the law has to be fair to everyone as you say.

Btw the foreign workers are Indians so please spare me the bullshit about Bangladeshi as nationality.

This is precisely the reason why Chinks like you are not to be trusted. This is why I believe the PAP is the perfect govt for Singapore. Please continue your whining and whingeing and amuse all of us. I'll be watching and reading your rants with delight.

Go back to the xenophobic Chinese hole you crawled our from.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did we forget that an ABC troll from SDP was trying to protect them and sabo her mp baey yam keng instead? strange fishmonger's wife. mp baey did much good to the ward and she never stops to pick on petty non-issues to tekan him even to the extent of siding FT to bully own sgporean. mp baey is sgp doing many times more good that those malingerers bangalas. she also sabo-ed the sgp supervisor and demanded an haughty apology from him to the malingering FTs.

but the best part, she thought people support her yayapapaya mo lan see behaviour.

bangalas are FTs cleverest for playing mat bodoh. seem that some troll was even stupider!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for me, firstly I wholeheartedly agree with the govt's position on FTs. We need them to drive the economy given the low fertility rates and graying population.

Secondly, i am in agreement with the govt's position on welfare. Every dollar spent on welfare is a dollar lost. Welfare is a sunset industry. The govt constantly adjust the CPF for retirement needs, has the hdb buy back scheme and honorable Mr. Khaw has even suggest that you send your aged to JB as its cheaper.

1z70fit.jpg

Wahaha.. F88king por lumpar-ing at its best! The best way to describe u is the above pic. :biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
which country is the richest in SEA now u blind stupid keling scum bag? If i am wrong then prove me wrong keling bastard. If not for the 75% majority would sinkeeland be what it is today?

You stupid chink bastard! Singapore is the richest country in SEA today! but no thanks to shit carrying chinks like you! That is why we need purebred high class chinks from China! to fill in the blanks.

Real talented Singaporeans of all races have left. What's left is pariahs like you! but to maintain the 75% so that pariahs like you can still bark! sinkeeland brings in more chinks from china.

If not for the high class chinks from china, chinks like you would have to go back to your village in China to carry your relatives shit. Be grateful to the Singapore government for allowing you to still bark like a pariah dog here. You racist shit carrying bastard.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the majority is 75% chinese, how can you expect the balance 25% mats, kelings, chup chengs, Americans, Europeans, Malays, Indians, Japanese, Koreans, and other races to have any effect over anything that happens in chinkapore, you stupid chink!