• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

261 cases on 5 June 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 261 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Jun 5), with the lower number partly due to a decline in the number of swab tests conducted, health authorities said.Eleven new community cases were reported – six Singaporeans or permanent residents and five work pass holders, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily preliminary update.Six of the community cases are linked to previously confirmed cases and had already been placed in quarantine. Another case is linked to a dormitory cluster

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many people go back to school/work, of course community cases are increasing lah. :roflmao:

Lower number 261 due to fewer tests conducted, if no tests conducted I believe the number can instantly drop to zero. See how smart I am. :biggrin:

Grats on hitting 37k! #SGUNITED :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gold Standard Lanjiao Loong!

94253006_3214336671962350_3651885540736761856_o.jpg

"See my atas mask. Very stylo, tee hee!"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The PAP is certainly doing an excellent job as the numbers are dropping drastically.

However nobody seems to be able to tell me how many are actually sick.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“We are developing and will soon roll out a portable wearable device that will ... not depend on possession of a smartphone,” said Vivian Balakrishnan, the minister in charge of the city-state’s smart nation initiative said on Friday.

“If this portable device works, we may then distribute it to everyone in Singapore.”

The government did not specify whether carrying the device would be mandatory.

This better be just an alternative to SafeEntry scanning, not a dog tag imposed on all Sinkies. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is certainly doing an excellent job as the numbers are dropping drastically.

However nobody seems to be able to tell me how many are actually sick.
KNN my uncle say soli for saying it was a stoopid question KNN previously he thought the daily leeported community cases means they leeported sick tested then confirmed KNN this is now a valid question KNN

KNN asymptomatic means they never leeported sick but were tested because they are close contacts of confirmed cases KNN :coffee:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This better be just an alternative to SafeEntry scanning, not a dog tag imposed on all Sinkies. :rolleyes:
KNN, want to ware on hand or leg, KNN.
Like kena PS like that.
I hate people to know where I go, until now I refuse to DL the tracing app.
When they finally implement the satellite tracing of your car, where you go also no more privacy .

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 261 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Jun 5) – its lowest in nearly two months – but the decline was partly due to fewer swab tests being conducted, health authorities said.
This takes the total number of coronavirus infections in Singapore to 37,183.
The number of new cases was the lowest daily figure since Apr 12, when 233 cases were reported.
On Friday, 11 new community cases were reported – six Singaporeans or permanent residents and five work permit holders, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).
Out of the 11 cases, eight are asymptomatic, but had been swabbed as part of the proactive surveillance or to verify their status during quarantine.
Among the Singaporeans and permanent residents, five are linked to previously confirmed cases, and had already been placed on quarantine, MOH said in its nightly update.
One is a permanent resident who stays at Cassia @ Penjuru dormitory, and was proactively tested as part of MOH's efforts to clear the dormitories.
Among the five work permit holders, four had been picked up as a result of proactive screening.
Of these, three were tested before they were due to start work in essential services, and one was tested as part of the screening of migrant workers residing at shophouses located at Balestier Road, due to their proximity to another cluster in the same area. Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the remaining case." Six of the community cases are linked to previously confirmed cases and had already been placed in quarantine. Another case is linked to a dormitory cluster
"Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the remaining four," the ministry said. The remaining 250 new cases are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories. here was one new cluster reported on Friday as well at a dormitory at 781 Woodlands Avenue 9. A total of 305 more cases of COVID-19 infection have been discharged from hospitals or community isolation facilities all, 24,209 have fully recovered from the infection and have been discharged from hospitals or community care facilities.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - Two women, aged 95 and 65, are among the 11 new community Covid-19 cases announced on Friday (June 5).

They are family members of a previous confirmed case, a 73-year-old woman whose infection was announced on May 31, said the Ministry of Heath (MOH).

There are three other Singaporeans among the community cases. All five Singaporeans are linked to previously confirmed cases and had already been placed in quarantine.

The sixth case is a 49-year-old permanent resident who lives in the Cassia @ Penjuru dormitory and was proactively tested as part of efforts to clear foreign worker dormitories, said MOH.

The remaining community cases are five work permit holders, four who had been picked up due to proactive screening. Three were tested before they were due to start work in essential services, and one was tested as part of screening of migrant workers at shophouses in Balestier Road. This was done due to their proximity to another cluster in the same area