• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

26 year old shitskin talent ($6k) want to fly his filthy ass over

Cottonmouth

I'm planning to move to Singapore around May or June. I have so many questions and I'm not sure where to start from. A little bit about myself before I ask away.
I am Indian origin, 26yo male, I'm going to be paid roughly 6000sgd a month and my office is close to Robinson road. I am a vegetarian and would like to stay that way, if possible. I prefer to stay alone, even if it's a small house, but i think this is not possible anymore, at my budget. Now, for the questions.
  1. How should I plan looking for a rental? Looking around at the main Singapore reddit, I see that Indian origin workers seem to be facing a lot of issues looking for rentals . Is that true? Am I going to have a hard time because of my nationality?
  2. I live in an area where daily commute of 2 hours to and from office is very normal, so I don't mind commuting. This is not to say that I prefer commuting, just to say that I don't mind it. Is Singapore commute very hectic and/or expensive? Will I be able to afford a small house /studio by myself anywhere in Singapore within a range of 1000/1500 sgd if I am open to travel more?
  3. Regarding food and groceries, how much do you guys have to spend a month for groceries? If you eat out regularly, how much do you pay per meal?
4)In India, I travel a lot on my motorcycle, I don't think I'll be able to afford that in Singapore. Are bicycles a good option in Singapore? I've noticed a few places have bike lanes but don't know how frequent they are. Also, the weather might be a challenge to cycle, right?
5) Is an Aircon absolutely essential while looking for a rental? How much should i expect pay every month for electricity and any other utility? Is internet usually included in rent? If not, how much will a good 50mbps connection cost me per month?
I realise this is a barrage of questions and i thank you in advance if you are able to help me with any answers.

Why he did t ask the million dollar question ? At 6k will the girls flock to my cock like ants to honey ?

For a foreign talent to be imported into our country he is fucking naive & uninformed.

mahjongking

6k job, no wonder sinkees being bullied like fuck, sinkee u grads doing grab sweating from dawn to dusk
sooner than later some down and out sinkee will set fire to their MP again, better if it is minister

1647583490837.png

1647583520398.png

Why is it so easy for a CECA to earn 6k when sinkies are struggling to get jobs that don't even get close to 3k.

Are they more talented or is Uptron more prestigious than NUS?

Boliao

Why is it so easy for a CECA to earn 6k when sinkies are struggling to get jobs that don't even get close to 3k.

Are they more talented or is Uptron more prestigious than NUS?

Uptron is definitely more prestigious, they have alumni across the globe while outside of Singapore, nobody really knows NUS.

I'm planning to move to Singapore around May or June. I have so many questions and I'm not sure where to start from. A little bit about myself before I ask away.
I am Indian origin, 26yo male, I'm going to be paid roughly 6000sgd a month and my office is close to Robinson road. I am a vegetarian and would like to stay that way, if possible. I prefer to stay alone, even if it's a small house, but i think this is not possible anymore, at my budget. Now, for the questions.
  1. How should I plan looking for a rental? Looking around at the main Singapore reddit, I see that Indian origin workers seem to be facing a lot of issues looking for rentals . Is that true? Am I going to have a hard time because of my nationality?
  2. I live in an area where daily commute of 2 hours to and from office is very normal, so I don't mind commuting. This is not to say that I prefer commuting, just to say that I don't mind it. Is Singapore commute very hectic and/or expensive? Will I be able to afford a small house /studio by myself anywhere in Singapore within a range of 1000/1500 sgd if I am open to travel more?
  3. Regarding food and groceries, how much do you guys have to spend a month for groceries? If you eat out regularly, how much do you pay per meal?
4)In India, I travel a lot on my motorcycle, I don't think I'll be able to afford that in Singapore. Are bicycles a good option in Singapore? I've noticed a few places have bike lanes but don't know how frequent they are. Also, the weather might be a challenge to cycle, right?
5) Is an Aircon absolutely essential while looking for a rental? How much should i expect pay every month for electricity and any other utility? Is internet usually included in rent? If not, how much will a good 50mbps connection cost me per month?
I realise this is a barrage of questions and i thank you in advance if you are able to help me with any answers.
How to get in touch with this shitskin? Need to tell him we will lynch his brown ass if he comes.

This young Keling is obviously a top class foreign talent. I urge the PAP to save all future paperworks and straightway grant him a PR once he reaches Sinkapore.

More Kelings on the way. 6K salary for Keling but 3K salary for Sinkie. Keling will buy a bungalow back in Madras in 10 years time while a Sinkie with a stagnant salary will still be struggling to pay off HDB loan for his 4 room pigeonhole

Cottonmouth

More Kelings on the way. 6K salary for Keling but 3K salary for Sinkie. Keling will buy a bungalow back in Madras in 10 years time while a Sinkie with a stagnant salary will still be struggling to pay off HDB loan for his 4 room pigeonhole

Find Lanjiao Loong and slit his fucking throat.