• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

25apr2021 sunday is singapore clean day...pls clean everything yourself hor. no cleaners available...haaaa

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep Clean, Singapore! (KCS)
KCS2021 Launch_KV

Keep Clean, Singapore! (KCS) is an annual month-long ground-up initiative led by the Public Hygiene Council.

Keep Clean, Singapore! 2021
Keep Clean, Singapore! (KCS) 2021 is an annual flagship initiative to raise awareness and encourage everyone to take personal responsibility for the cleanliness of shared public spaces through conducting clean-up activities.
In 2019, more than 450 organisations conducted over 750 litter-picking activities across Singapore in support of KCS. We facilitated 1,200 public beach/park clean-up along East Coast Beach, Changi Beach, Pasir Ris Beach, Sembawang Beach and Bishan AMK Park. Importantly, PHC had planned to implement SG Clean Day in collaboration with all Town Councils in conjunction with KCS launch in 2021.
PHC has engaged agency partners to systematically develop and implement strategic communications campaigns on various platforms, including delivering public messages through mainstream news media. Please refer to our YouTube channel and follow us on Social Media at #KeepSGClean on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.

Keep Clean, Singapore! 2021
Virtual Launch Event on Facebook LIVE – Sunday, 25 April 2020, 10am – 12pm

This year’s annual Keep Clean, Singapore! 2021 launch event will take place online on Sunday, 25 April 2021, 10am to 12pm. Be ready for a musical extravaganza at the KCS 2021 Launch Event, featuring all time favourite artistes Liu Ling Ling and Luo Jia-ming. Click here to catch it on Facebook LIVE.

Guest-of-Honour:
Ms. Grace Fu, Minister for Sustainability and the Environment

Month-Long Community Activation

What better way to show support for a clean Singapore than taking action to keep it clean? We encourage residents/public to conduct small scale litter picking activities at your estates, recreational beaches or parks. The activities should be done in a group of no more than 8 people; and with all Safe Management Measures in place.

Click here to take action for a clean Singapore!

Safe Management Measures:
  1. Keep to maximum of 8 people in a group
  2. In the event that there are more than 8 participants, the organiser shall sectorise the area and allocate one group per sector
  3. Keep a list of participants’ details such as name and contact number
  4. Advise those who are unwell to stay at home
  5. Wear a mask and maintain 1m distance
  6. Wear gloves
  7. Keep hydrated
  8. No inter-mingling across different groups
  9. No gathering after completion of clean-up
  10. To cease cleaning during wet weather
  11. The organiser shall take responsibility and ensure compliance with all safe distancing measures

Additional Measures for Clean-Ups at Beaches/Parks:
  1. Check-in and check-out SafeEntry at the beach or park
  2. Location to be near Toilet Blocks (hygiene), whenever possible
  3. Wash and sanitise their hands and tools (from CleanPods) before and after the activity.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
tomorrow go hawker centre eat sure a pile of soiled dishes and mess all over... no people collect dishes after eating
good luck
tomorrow better eat restaurant
haaaa

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got off the phone with Elon. You're lying. It was pearl blue!

KLN

I not only retarded, Fcukinson disease, brain damage, etc,
but also color blind.
KLN to me , blue is blue, hor.
Just like I watch blue film, got all sorts of color, why they use "blue" huh????

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KLN

I not only retarded, Fcukinson disease, brain damage, etc,
but also color blind.
KLN to me , blue is blue, hor.
Just like I watch blue film, got all sorts of color, why they use "blue" huh????
Because unless you have a chiobu to help you release, you will get blue balls.