• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

25-yr Old Male Virgin Sabo-ed By 14-year Old Girl, Guess The Race

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young underaged girl watched too much movies and fantasize being a princess. They loves to be pampered materially and sexually. These are by-products of being in one-party state for too long. I think most young sinkies are like that.

Beware of any girl/woman who tells you that Pretty Woman is one of her favorite movies. :wink:

Rich Prince Charming 'rescuing' a prostitute, treating her like a princess.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Asraf has been wrongly charged and jailed!:eek: There is miscarriage of justice here, I hope MUIS will intervene to free him.:biggrin:

CURRIMAL cannot help, you expect MUIS to step in? I pity that Victim, a Malay at 25 and still a virgin is quite rare, and probably came from very good upbringing and cultured family. Now he has to spend 22 months in jail, and technically, longer than Kong Hee. What is fair, right?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware of any girl/woman who tells you that Pretty Woman is one of her favorite movies. :wink:

Rich Prince Charming 'rescuing' a prostitute, treating her like a princess.
I remember a Mcdonald Advertisement too, daddy tried to pamper his daugher to eat. and she simply rolled her eyes and unplug what she was listening then and than implied "What the fuck?" does she care? I believed Tin Pei Ling has similar mentality, showing off her kate spade during election. Unfortunately to Singaporeans, she coat-tailed woody into parliament without any effort.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
CURRIMAL cannot help, you expect MUIS to step in? I pity that Victim, a Malay at 25 and still a virgin is quite rare, and probably came from very good upbringing and cultured family. Now he has to spend 22 months in jail, and technically, longer than Kong Hee. What is fair, right?
Good upbringing and from a cultured family is one thing, but ultimately he lacked good judgement. He let his circumcised dee dee make the decision. I am sure he never anticipated the girl would sabo him. He must've been a really lousy cocksmith, no prior sexperience. The girl was not sextisfied:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good upbringing and from a cultured family is one thing, but ultimately he lacked good judgement. He let his circumcised dee dee make the decision. I am sure he never anticipated the girl would sabo him. He must've been a really lousy cocksmith, no prior sexperience. The girl was not sextisfied:biggrin:
You can't blame the 25yo Malay virgin when there are so many top bosses and civil servants, went online for underage sex and became big news in Singapore. Don't tell me these bosses and scholars cannot use their cock to think. Oh!!! I forgot, man's cock is meant for fucking, not for thinking, no wonder there are so many sex crimes in Sinkapore. including two PAP MPs being caught with their pants down, and surrender their MP status.