• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24-year-old dies after motorcycle hit by a car in Tampines

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's why cars should be banned from the roads.

this very obvious is motorcycle fault.
they should not squeeze through space between cars banging other people side mirror and scratching other people car.cant these idlot ride behind a car properly.knn

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If this taxi driver had given up his vocation and spent his time riding a PMD this accident would not have occurred.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This van could easily have killed a pedestrian if he had been a few seconds faster.

Had the van driver been riding a PMD instead the pedestrian would only risk injury rather than certain death.

The time has come to get rid of automobiles as we know them. PMDs are far safer.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Very dangerous driving. All the more reason why cars should be eliminated as soon as possible.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Humans have no natural predators. Why get rid of beautiful Darwinism that thins the herd? :cool:

The problem is that cars have far too many safety features for Darwinism to operate effectively.

With PMDs the unskilled, the inattentive and the over exuberant will be eliminated far more quickly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet more carnage caused by the automobile. Time to ban the whole damned lot!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet more carnage caused by the automobile. Time to ban the whole damned lot!

KNN this is a very unusual confusing road KNN a yellow box , a stop line instead of dotted line and allowed to turn and no traffic lights KNN seems like not mentioned in sg basic and advance theory KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN can someone explain what is the purpose of the yellow box in this road KNN no accident then my uncle worry KNN
KNN after reviewing it is for vehicles to stop before the yellow box if the in front traffic light is red so that the other side vehicle can turn right KNN but doesn't make sense to position it just few metres away from the traffic light KNN since the other side also will be red KNN how many vehicles turning can benefit from this KNN if no accident then my uncle worry KNN

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet more carnage on the roads of Singapore. Not a PMD or bicycle in sight just lousy drivers in charge of extremely dangerous contraptions.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very dangerous driving.
All the more reason why cars should be eliminated as soon as possible.

ok , hope you wont object to this mode of transportation

1564453521686.png

1564453570500.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
An oldie but goodie. It shows beyond a shadow of doubt that PMDs are the least of our problems when it comes to road deaths and carnage.

Drivers are the number one cause of the road toll. The sooner we get rid of them or convert their licenses to valid for PMDs only the better it will be for all Singaporeans.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily! Some go Hell!
looks like there are 3 options :
Sure Go (1) Home (2) Heaven (3) Hell
depending on who the patient is.
I always give way to oncoming traffic before making a right turn. I value my life.:smile:
Way to go. If I'm motorcyclist, I will almost always give way to cars, doesn't matter who has right of way. When things happens, guess who gets the brunt of it? its a no brainer.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Oh my God yet more carnage and there always seems to be a car involved. Surely these 4 wheeled machines are far too dangerous to be allowed to ply the roads.

Drivers should be encouraged to switch to PMDs instead.