• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24-year-old dies after motorcycle hit by a car in Tampines

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1563604494254.png

Any rider here know whether this is a class 2A or 2B bike KNN last time my uncle owned a similar looking Yamaha FZR 150 no longer can be seen on the road but this one more chio lah KNN after he realised sg road is not suitable for riding bike he gave up and only can dream to ride this in some country roads KNN
yamaha_fzr_150_fz150_owners_manual_booklet_motorcycle_bike_r1_r6_vintage_retro_1513771188_3462...jpg

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 61539

Any rider here know whether this is a class 2A or 2B bike KNN last time my uncle owned a similar looking Yamaha FZR 150 no longer can be seen on the road but this one more chio lah KNN after he realised sg road is not suitable for riding bike he gave up and only can dream to ride this in some country roads KNN
/QUOTE]

he put the chinese character..i think is car demon ??

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)motorsaikal should know the rule of approaching deadly junction.
2)motorsiakal should know that different junction have different timely for amber to change red. the traffic light at woodland ave 12 to gambas has the fastest changing from amber to red in 1 second. many people tio fine for red light speeding.

thanks for this piece of info.

1 sec definitely not Fair to all Vehicles which are so used to 3 secs to 5 secs.

20190722_011500.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More than a dozen reasons why cars should not be allowed on the roads.

PMDs would never cause such carnage.

Last edited: