• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

218 cases on 22 June 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore confirmed 218 new cases of COVID-19 as of noon on Monday (Jun 22), including one case in the community. This brings Singapore's total to 42,313.

The case in the community is a work pass holder, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its preliminary daily update.

The vast majority of the new cases are work permit holders residing in dormitories

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One community from work pass holder,
No Singaporean or PR, sustain for 1 more week P3 will open soon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Can we believe the numbers? Are they testing less people? Is there a hidden agenda, to ensure that Phase 2 is on track to blossom into Phase 3?

KNN so many questions! KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we believe the numbers? Are they testing less people? Is there a hidden agenda, to ensure that Phase 2 is on track to blossom into Phase 3?

KNN so many questions! KNN
KNN after the 19jun case my uncle already learnt from @jw5 that the lumber is upto MOH to test and leeport KNN they can choose the swab date and leesult leelease date and announcement date KNN so the daily update lumber no nonger make any sense KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN after the 19jun case my uncle already learnt from @jw5 that the lumber is upto MOH to test and leeport KNN they can choose the swab date and leesult leelease date and announcement date KNN so the daily update lumber no nonger make any sense KNN
Ya, the numbers don't matter now since we know they can suka suka report anything they want.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When going to SG pools, bring your own pencil/pen to mark out, heard some outlets never supply, shared pencil can spread the virus.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When going to SG pools, bring your own pencil/pen to mark out, heard some outlets never supply, shared pencil can spread the virus.
KNN my uncle only use pen to fill the withdrawal slip KNN even no covid they also never provide pen gai or maybe they provide but stolen by some uncles KNN for withdrawal slip no pencil is allowed KNN

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle only use pen to fill the withdrawal slip KNN even no covid they also never provide pen gai or maybe they provide but stolen by some uncles KNN for withdrawal slip no pencil is allowed KNN
KNN, withdrawal, you mean your uncle go collect money, I think your uncle many, many moons no tio liao, now no need write your name and IC on back of your winning tickets at outlets for 5K and below.
KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN I think his uncle's withdrawal slip is from his SG Pools Online account and not to write on winning ticket KNN :coffee:

KNN, withdrawal, you mean your uncle go collect money, I think your uncle many, many moons no tio liao, now no need write your name and IC on back of your winning tickets at outlets for 5K and below.
KNN

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN I think his uncle's withdrawal slip is from his SG Pools Online account and not to write on winning ticket KNN :coffee:
KNN, her uncle so tech savvy, I had an account long time but I never bet online.
How come not credit directly to bank account if got tio. KNN

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
KNN I don't have an online account because I don't want pap fuckers to know how much I bet and what I bet on KNN :biggrin:

KNN, her uncle so tech savvy, I had an account long time but I never bet online.
How come not credit directly to bank account if got tio. KNN