• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

21 April 1111 cases

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So why the overkill, and sledgehammer decision to extend by +4 weeks then?
Seems your lobbying fell on deaf ears

I fear our good PM Lee has given in to populist, oppie political pressure. This extended CB will kill many small businesses and some big businesses. We have to close ranks with the PAP and stand united!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is new. I have never known of any PAP ever so easily given in to pressure. If what you said is true, oppie must have done something right.

From Minister Khaw himself.

Subsequently, in September 2017, Mr Khaw had described the BPLRT system as an “afterthought” that was built under “political pressure”, resulting in a design that makes for uncomfortable rides. “No LRT is designed that way, in such a masochistic manner, where you force yourself up and down, twist and turn,” he had said then, adding that the few occasions he had taken the LRT left him dizzy.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...pend-bukit-panjang-lrt-during-peak-hours-khaw

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop telling lies. It is not possible that a HDB flat cost only $30 to $40k.

YOU GO SEE THE TENDERS AWARDED AND HOW MANY UNITS OF FLATS.

AND YOU GET YOUR FUCKING ANSWER

I Laughed So Hard GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From Minister Khaw himself.

Subsequently, in September 2017, Mr Khaw had described the BPLRT system as an “afterthought” that was built under “political pressure”, resulting in a design that makes for uncomfortable rides. “No LRT is designed that way, in such a masochistic manner, where you force yourself up and down, twist and turn,” he had said then, adding that the few occasions he had taken the LRT left him dizzy.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...pend-bukit-panjang-lrt-during-peak-hours-khaw
The guys who shed the most crocodile tears in parliament, practiced Tai Chi and lied about his $8 heart surgery and has the most reported case of corrupted cronies under him (from MOM expensive Chair, to his sembawang Chairman spending hundred of thousands dollars with not proper documents and the NEA bromtop Bike cases), submit to "political" pressure? Joke of 2017.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right. 20 sinkies and locals only. It's high time to lift the silly CB so that the rest of us can get back to our daily lives.
So why the overkill, and sledgehammer decision to extend by +4 weeks then?
Seems your lobbying fell on deaf ears
Yes john running dog eunuch tan. For a pappie dog u r as useless at tits on a bull to not getting pinky to lift the lockdown

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes john running dog eunuch tan. For a pappie dog u r as useless at tits on a bull to not getting pinky to lift the lockdown

PM Lee has to taken into consideration the feelings of kiasi sinkies and the oppie voters too.

My catering business has seen an uptick in business thanks to the serfs being in lockdown and for ramadan gluttony.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee has to taken into consideration the feelings of kiasi sinkies and the oppie voters too.

My catering business has seen an uptick in business thanks to the serfs being in lockdown and for ramadan gluttony.
Bs. Since when pinky cares about the feelings of others besides his own?

jw5

Loyal
MOH 21 April Update:

b) Cases in the community: 28 (20 Singaporeans/Permanent Residents, 8 Work/ Long Term Passes)

The number of new cases in the community has decreased, from an average of 39 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 28 per day in the past week. The number of unlinked cases in the community has decreased slightly, from an average of 21 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 20 per day in the past week. We will continue to closely monitor these numbers, as well as the cases detected through our surveillance programme.

c) Work Permit holders (residing outside dormitories): 33

The number of new cases amongst Work Permit holders residing outside dormitories has continued to increase, from an average of 14 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 26 per day in the past week.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOH 21 April Update:

b) Cases in the community: 28 (20 Singaporeans/Permanent Residents, 8 Work/ Long Term Passes)

The number of new cases in the community has decreased, from an average of 39 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 28 per day in the past week. The number of unlinked cases in the community has decreased slightly, from an average of 21 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 20 per day in the past week. We will continue to closely monitor these numbers, as well as the cases detected through our surveillance programme.

The number of new cases amongst Work Permit holders residing outside dormitories has continued to increase, from an average of 14 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 26 per day in the past week.
KNN what is the difference of cases in community vs wp holders outside dormitories KNN aren't they also already in the community or they transported to a 3rd dimension KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN interesting point which I would like to elaborate on and give my opinion for the real reason for the extended CB KNN :cool:

Cases in community = Singaporeans + PR + Long Term Pass Workers (presumably higher level workers)
Work Permit Holders = Maids + Foreign workers not living in dorms.

Although number of new cases in the community has decreased (mainly due to current CB), the average number of UNLINKED cases per day remains steady at 20. The average number of work permit cases has increased to 26 per day. What this means is that there are 20 cases A DAY which cannot explain how they were infected, or ARE LYING about how they were infected. Which brings us back to the point of maids and bangla workers. There may currently be confirmed cases who are maids who are not being honest in helping contact tracing or where they are either asymptomatic or suppressing their symptoms, such that it may be possible that someone in the household which they work for, becomes confirmed first, and hence there is no traceable link.

The 20 UNLINKED cases a day is the main reason for the extended CB. And given there is an average of 26 cases from non dorm work permit holders, it figures that the maid factor continues to be an issue. :wink:

KNN what is the difference of cases in community vs wp holders outside dormitories KNN aren't they also already in the community or they transported to a 3rd dimension KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
MOH 21 April Update:

Shouldn't it be 28 + 33 = 61 cases in the community?

Where do work permit holders residing outside dormitories live? Not in the community?

jw5

Loyal
I believe that they are trying to pretend that this is the case, when it clearly isn't. Many of them are living in households or even if they are not, have interactions with ordinary citizens as cleaners, contractors, internet line technicians, etc. :wink:

Shouldn't it be 28 + 33 = 61 cases in the community?

Where do work permit holders residing outside dormitories live? Not in the community?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I believe that they are trying to pretend that this is the case, when it clearly isn't. Many of them are living in households or even if they are not, have interactions with ordinary citizens as cleaners, contractors, internet line technicians, etc. :wink:

So then the number of cases in community has actually RISEN from 30+ a day to 60+ a day now!

Doubled!

In any case, most cases are mild.

Interesting that Singapore has probably the LOWEST death rate per number of cases in the world!

On par with countries like Indonesia, China, Azerbaijan, New Zealand.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case my uncle think
1. Pap trying to confuse sinkie to believe the local community is low KNN
2. Pap hinting maids got it from their bangla bf but never say out KNN
3. Pap still wants to retrieve the lost gold standard KNN

jw5

Loyal
Nope. The total number of cases in community if you include work permit holders, is steady because the basis of counting has been consistent from the beginning. (decrease in 11 for Singaporeans + PRs and increase in 12 for work permit holders) :wink:

So then the number of cases in community has actually RISEN from 30+ a day to 60+ a day now!

Doubled!

In any case, most cases are mild.

Interesting that Singapore has probably the LOWEST death rate per number of cases in the world!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case my uncle think
1. Pap trying to confuse sinkie to believe the local community is low KNN
2. Pap hinting maids got it from their bangla bf but never say out KNN
3. Pap still wants to retrieve the lost gold standard KNN
Congrats u hit Grand Jackpot with 3 hits.

Key in " i want it" to enjoy a night out with Gin.