• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good brothers of SBF, please enlighten me what kind of score line will I win on my bet of $20 for AOS for the France vs Belgium match.

Must confess that I'm a virgin punter in football and I was attracted by the 80 to 1 odds.

Thank you in advance.

The scoreline is 6 goals or more on either side. I must say it is close to impossible at this stage of the game and both teams are very strong in attack and defence.

But for $20, you may give it a try. Consider it a donation if you don't win.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah 6 goals from either side is next to impossible.

Neh mind lah like you said $20 donation as charity to SPool.

Attachments

• AOS_0.jpg
    AOS_0.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 209

jw5

Loyal
Scoreline of 5-5 is also considered AOS. :biggrin:

The scoreline is 6 goals or more on either side. I must say it is close to impossible at this stage of the game and both teams are very strong in attack and defence.

But for $20, you may give it a try. Consider it a donation if you don't win.