• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion again, since the great Brazilian team that played in the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA_World_Cup_Final#Details
the subsequent teams have gradually deteriorated, even though all of them have consistently remained one of the best teams in the world until now.

The current Brazil's defence is still one of the strongest in the world, but it's their attack that is inferior to the above-mentioned 2002 team, which had the famous "3 Rs", who were over 1.8m tall and quite big and strong:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldinho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_(Brazilian_footballer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivaldo
which is why they managed to overcome their tall European opponents back then; whereas all the forwards in the starting line-up against Belgium a few hours ago were 1.75m tall or shorter:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willian_(footballer,_born_1988)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Coutinho
:frown:
The Belgium are fast and furious
precise and incisive
they deserved to win over the arroganly over confident samba kids
naymar antics and theatricals will be remembered forever - his bloody immature ways
give brazil a bad name.he will be immortalised for his damned shitty behaviour on the field
i think also kelonging also counts lah ...
the goalkeeper gave up like god given
Many thanks for your reply! :smile:
I also think Brazil were a bit unlucky to concede that first own goal (which was obviously an accident! :frown:) so early in the match; after that, Belgium started to play with an obvious advantage:
youtube.com/watch?v=t8IK0ZqfxNI
But as I said earlier this morning, the current Brazilian team's attack is simply not as good as the attack of the above-mentioned 2002 team, which is why they were not able to come from behind to win!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay GOD SAVE THE QUEEN will WIN this match
extra time, extended time, penalty kicks
hurrikent goals will lead the team to victory
ENGLAND WILL GO INTO THE FINAL WITH RUSSIA
AND ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WC 2018 ..
SCORELESS AND THEN PENALTY KICKS
ENGLAND HURRIKENT WILL LEAD THE TEAM TO VICTORY