• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..I am watching Zhang ZiYi movie 奔爱 now。。Has my favorite 周冬雨 too...:smile:

Bro China Dolls owner had bought over Dynasty Classic. If you want to hang flower at the main hall $50 a bouquet will do. Now there is also World Cup promotions in Dynasty Classic :p

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
chow tar niggers running roughshod over icy white boys.

Never ever play physical game with negros, even if you are europe's strongest!

just look at the olympic 100m finalists!
maxresdefault.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never ever play physical game with negros, even if you are europe's strongest!

just look at the olympic 100m finalists!
maxresdefault.jpg
eventually all european cuntries will have majority niggers playing in national teams instead of the few token niggers now. france is almost there and followed closely by england.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what you are saying is no more AMDK? Change to niggaDK?
in 69 years europeans as we know them are no more. the entire continent except politically-incorrect and no-bs russia will be full of niggers and mudslimes. white europeans have no choice but to migrate to russia to save their sorry arses. if they stay in europe they will be raped and murdered, or women have to don burkhas and wear brown contacts. it's all in the numbers and trends.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BERLIN (AFP) - A Russian football fan apologised on Friday (June 22) for groping and kissing a German TV correspondent during a live telecast from the World Cup.

"I offer you most profound apologies," he told Colombian journalist Julieth Gonzalez Theran in a video call that was shown by TV broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

"I acted carelessly and did not think that I would cause you confusion and shock," added the fan, who declined to give his name.

Theran was reporting from the Russian city of Saransk when the man appeared suddenly, one hand grabbing her arm and the other her breast while kissing her on the cheek.

His abrupt action sparked condemnation of sexual harassment from the German international channel, whose clip of the incident went viral online.

The Russian man said he had placed a bet with a friend that he could kiss the reporter on the cheek, and had waited for her to go on-air before accosting her.

He added that he thought he was grabbing her shoulders with both hands, but "apparently I missed a little".

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...orry-for-groping-colombian-world-cup-reporter

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Burger King forced to apologize for offering Russian women money and Whoopers to get pregnant by World Cup footballers, including the niggers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to all winner of brazil match.
You never know what you gonna get until the whistle blown.:biggrin:
Those eat ball pui chao nua
Those win burst into tears.:biggrin:
my uncle say KNN that was the whole idea of the show to let eat ball punter pcn and give ball one to cry with emotions then they will continue to lose more money KNN