• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN see everyone ? how to believe sinkie kopi uncle KNN .
This morning took a Grab and rushed to collect my massive winnings. I see many uncles aunties ah cheeks agphoeks all kpkb how come Engeris can lose to Crotio...inn kpkb. I quietly collect my cheque and quietly collect my cash...and quietly disappear I yo happy endings....

I tell you better place massive bets for Croatia to lift the WC trophy on Sunday....Huat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This morning took a Grab and rushed to collect my massive winnings. I see many uncles aunties ah cheeks agphoeks all kpkb how come Engeris can lose to Crotio...inn kpkb. I quietly collect my cheque and quietly collect my cash...and quietly disappear I yo happy endings....

I tell you better place massive bets for Croatia to lift the WC trophy on Sunday....Huat !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Kopiuncle. Keep your winnings rah. Still gamble for what.lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN kopi uncle also say engkok bao yia eh..KNN so my uncle say he will throw his underwear bet for a draw and croatia to win liao KNN tang poon need cover 2 side KNN
KNN my uncle went to collect his underwear bet today and see other kopi uncle quiet he just collect and laugh KNN

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure I want to bet on Bel-Eng. It's an international friendly match and both sides will be using reserve players. Their hearts and minds will also be elsewhere.

Is it even a bettable match?

jw5

Loyal
It could be a damn boring game whereby both sets of players boh chup and just want to be on the next flight home or it could be a damn exciting game where both teams go all out with no fear and nothing else to lose.

In other words, the players' hearts and minds will either be all in the game or their hearts and minds will be elsewhere. :biggrin:

I'm not sure I want to bet on Bel-Eng. It's an international friendly match and both sides will be using reserve players. Their hearts and minds will also be elsewhere.

Is it even a bettable match?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am placing $1000 on Croatia with 1/2 ball handicap in the Singapore Pool Asian handicap.

Betting on Croatia is akin to betting on Barcelona, Juventus and a few of the other top European clubs.

Yesterday won on Croatia with 1/4 ball handicap.

It is very dangerous to take Croatia why don't bet on France 1x2 with Singapore Pools. Good odds at $1.82

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be a damn boring game whereby both sets of players boh chup and just want to be on the next flight home or it could be a damn exciting game where both teams go all out with no fear and nothing else to lose.

In other words, the players' hearts and minds will either be all in the game or their hearts and minds will be elsewhere. :biggrin:
No for country and honor ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018-07-13 01.08.48.png