• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think I can tahan until 2am to watch Brazil...:biggrin:
Once again, I'm going to the CC near my HDB flat at 1+am!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping the final will be Brazil and England- the Mother of all WC.
It will be a difficult choice to bet as both teams are my favourites . But my head will go to Brazil simply because they play total attacking Football . Every Brazilian player except the goalie is as good a striker as Neymar if given the chance to score .
And also because Brazil's defence has improved a lot!
bow-gif.40441
fifa.com/worldcup/news/the-five-keys-to-brazil-s-defensive-strength

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-07 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - News - Coach explains five keys to Brazi...jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-07 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - News - Coach explains five keys to Brazi...jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 359

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds all good in ink! :biggrin:
The ball is round and you never know what will happen.
Yes, I am very aware of that!

But I wish you and your fave team good luck :biggrin:
Unless I'm very mistaken, for the past few decades until now, Brazil have consistently been one of the top two or three national football teams in the world, which is why it was not only disappointing, but confusing when they failed to reach the Final at the last three World Cups! :confused:
Especially:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup
and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup
when the Brazilian players back then were much better, in my opinion!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, I am very aware of that!

Unless I'm very mistaken, for the past few decades until now, Brazil have consistently been one of the top two or three national football teams in the world, which is why it was not only disappointing, but confusing when they failed to reach the Final at the last three World Cups! :confused:
Especially:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup
and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup
when the Brazilian players back then were much better, in my opinion!
I wonder how will the media react if Brazil loses tonight :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Brazil Team News: Fernandinho replaces Casemiro, who is suspended.

Belgium Team News: Goalscoring substitute heroes against Japan, Chadli and Fellaini start against Brazil! i.e. The team that ended the game against Japan starts against Brazil! :biggrin: