• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morocco shows more hunger but lacks finishing.
This portugal player gelson martin rumours saying hot prospect, clubs buying.
He is lazy, cant hold ball, keep losing posession. Hot prospect? He is a joke.
:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Portugal is lucky to have a very capable goal keeper. The Moroccans had more possession of ball in the 2nd half. There were in fact a few anxious moments when they could almost made it to a draw, but they were denied by the extremely talented Rui Patricio.

I now know that Portugal has only 2 great players : Ronaldo and Rui Patricio. The rest are only errand boys.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal is lucky to have a very capable goal keeper. The Moroccans had more possession of ball in the 2nd half. There were in fact a few anxious moments when they could almost made it to a draw, but they were denied by the extremely talented Rui Patricio.

I now know that Portugal has only 2 great players : Ronaldo and Rui Patricio. The rest are only errand boys.

The key problem is morocco's woeful attack. After i watched them vs iran, i didn't bother to watch further after portugal went ahead, because morocco would never gonna score even if you gave them 3 hours.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
españa 1 up.
28EAA8C5-C119-46A3-99A3-661CEDE1AAD1.jpeg

persian goal kena robbed by fifa. on 2nd look it’s offside.
AB0BF5CD-74CD-44C3-97C1-CF3983784376.jpeg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The games really hypnosis
Very boring
If big team score 1st goal, thats it, tatz will be the only goal you going to see.
Hope next round can be exciting.