• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brazil draw with Switzerland !?!!!

I dropped my glasses.

The only other time this happened to me was when Gin told the world she got A1 for Engrish.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not i see sweden up. Is i see kimchi players not up.
Their only good is to put kimchi girls wearing scanty tight hugging apparel on stage shaking their ass and longkang.:biggrin:

I think it’s a 1-1 draw with Tottenham striker Son Heung-Min scoring a goal.

South Korea also made it to the Round of 16 in the World Cup 2010.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always believe that European Football is still the best in the world . They are characterised by clinical passes and finishing , solid defence and full play formation. They are not stylish and fluid like the Brazilians or the Mexicans who are full of creativity and deft trickery. But who cares - they deliver the results. Point is what matters at the end of the day.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok kumsia
now how
so koreans killing the swedes girls
Blackhole is an IB .. he will send your streaming link to IDA

yah lah yah ;ah....23 fouls i the first half
the number of fouls in the second half will be 50
skoreans going to win this game..
half time 0 - 0
looks like the swee will lose limping out of the field