• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2013 - What's your RESOLUTION for the new year?

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal
A New Year's resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit.

A key element to a New Year's Resolution that sets it apart from other resolutions is that it is made in anticipation of the New Year and new beginnings.

People committing themselves to a New Year's resolution generally plan to do so for the whole following year. This lifestyle change is generally interpreted as advantageous.

And so WHAT IS YOUR RESOLUTION FOR 2013?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Start brain washing your young ones.
Every time MIWs appear on TV point to them and tell the kids these are the bad guys.
I have been doing this for years and now they recognise MIWs faces and understand the 3 dirty letters, PAP.

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time MIWs appear on TV point to them and tell the kids these are the bad guys.
I have been doing this for years and now they recognise MIWs faces and understand the 3 dirty letters, PAP.
Already did that in 2012....hehehe

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL..... good one !

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
parents-it-is-your-duty-to-teach-your-children-how-to-think-not-what-to-think.jpg

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my resolution is to improve my trading results to get 20% gain a year, if not more.............then with compounding, i'll be financially-free in 10-15 years.........and just in time to pay for my own funeral..........

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My resolution is that we get no more of violence against women, like the one in India!

I dont think this resolution of your is going to have much bearing on violence against women as it will mean nothing to these animal criminals.

SuAnn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think this resolution of your is going to have much bearing on violence against women as it will mean nothing to these animal criminals.
At least its a good start to create awareness of the plight of women in the world...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
New year resolution: more PAP mp fuck underage girls and then resign to have by- elections