• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 Foreign Talents arrested in Charles Chong's constituency

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vietnamese hostesses arrested by police
Lianhe Wanbao - 4 hrs 40 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

20 Vietnamese hostesses were caught naked during a police raid in Joo Chiat last night.

Police arrested 20 naked Vietnamese hostesses during a raid last night. The hostesses were serving customers naked in a lounge in Joo Chiat.

The raid occurred at 8.50pm last night. When reporters rushed down to the scene, the police had already arrested the Vietnamese girls and asked their customers to leave.

Some customers said that plainclothes policemen had visited the bar when they saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers.

The policemen told them to put their clothes on before hauling them away for interrogation.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 23 June 2011. Click here for the Chinese version.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now still got KTV so happening meh ??

Naked and having sex somemore !!!

I thought now the most can only touch neh neh with full clothes on...

Which KTV is this ???

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING: 20 Women Caught NAKED in MIW Consituency During Anti-Vice RAID Last Night

lents arrested in Charles Chong's constituency

Vietnamese hostesses arrested by police
Lianhe Wanbao - 4 hrs 40 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

20 Vietnamese hostesses were caught naked during a police raid in Joo Chiat last night.

Police arrested 20 naked Vietnamese hostesses during a raid last night. The hostesses were serving customers naked in a lounge in Joo Chiat.

The raid occurred at 8.50pm last night. When reporters rushed down to the scene, the police had already arrested the Vietnamese girls and asked their customers to leave.

Some customers said that plainclothes policemen had visited the bar when they saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers.

The policemen told them to put their clothes on before hauling them away for interrogation.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 23 June 2011. Click here for the Chinese version.​

--
next station: dystopia

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: 20 Women Caught NAKED in MIW Consituency During Anti-Vice RAID Last Nig

Wa v fierce leh. I tot KTVs usually give handjob or at most blowjob? Can have sex inside meh?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BREAKING: 20 Women Caught NAKED in MIW Consituency During Anti-Vice RAID Last Nig

poor vietcong, they are probably force by poverty and ship by trio to singapore as slave labour to serve the pap dogs drinks.
The people who go to these bars are despicable sinkies, basically like allen chen, smartly dress highly educated, but babballing venomous languages day in day out.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
When reporters rushed down to the scene, the police had already arrested the Vietnamese girls and asked their customers to leave.

customers free to go? any customer got clip?

I want to see expression on reporters' faces:eek: when they reached there :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mata kia have free show, then stop the action & make arrest...wahh!! I though since the previous MP handed over, the Joo Chiat scene had died down...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa v fierce leh. I tot KTVs usually give handjob or at most blowjob? Can have sex inside meh?

KTVs are here for ONE purpose. And that is to for customers to PROCURE sex for themselves or for their overseas guests.

Even high class KTVs also the same. No sex in rooms but can bring girls out for sex. Same thing lah. Just ask the mummies to arrange.

Everything starts in the KTV room. that is what KTVs are for.

So far never hear of arrests in high class KTVs....only arrests in KTVs for peasants. High class because many MIW PORLUMPARS got go...so no or few harrasments by AV.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies to cooleo, "our police dun make them do nude squats at customs very embarrassing to them - ktv is a better place.":biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

The policemen told them to put their clothes on before hauling them away
Some policeman had the shiok job of watching the women dress. I bet he marathon masturbation when he is off duty.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The policemen told them to put their clothes on before hauling them away
Some policeman had the shiok job of watching the women dress. I bet he marathon masturbation when he is off duty.

lianbeng believes they gave them "hormat senjata" on the spot liao.:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
customers free to go? any customer got clip?

I want to see expression on reporters' faces:eek: when they reached there :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. i just wonder whether the place of offence is some pte property or what!
3. if it is pte, why kena arrested leh?
4. bomb, not mata problem.
5. got the time for joo chiat sleazy!
6. no eyes see man.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies to cooleo, "our police dun make them do nude squats at customs very embarrassing to them - ktv is a better place.":biggrin:

mata gia make them do nude squat, "cross their hands to the ears, do 20 squats"...mata gia will forget which way to the mata chia...

Last edited: