• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 never go to war 40 someting generals to lead Singapore into the future

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ampaitaos 'dieded' at least a decade ago when ampais were posted to become investigators and some to div intel branch. The balance formed the Crime Control Unit. Effectiveness of this unit very minimal. Their role, status and importance were cremated the day ampais went out of fashion.

Converted ampais to IOs had lots of problems then. Their ampai and IO roles greatly differs. IOs were supposed to be ampais too. How to? THat's the failure of their system. I mean, if CPs and his top officers could not even handle the hardcore criminals when they were younger and in earlier postings, how do you expect their subordinates to?

to all the makan bao last time. nowadays civilian is the HOD in CID!!! :eek: my contacts in CID told me, now some branch in CID got civilian HOD!!! :eek: i was like WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, detectives and investigators are different roles. How did WKS manage to screw up things like that?

WKS was misled by the scholars from the police who just had to do something different. Not difficult to con your bosses when they know nothing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all the makan bao last time. nowadays civilian is the HOD in CID!!! :eek: my contacts in CID told me, now some branch in CID got civilian HOD!!! :eek: i was like WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! :oIo:

From my intimate knowledge, your contacts gave you wrong info. Director, DD, 3 or 4 ADs, Heads of Branches all makan paos. No HOD post in CID. If civilian quite senior, most likely in admin.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS was misled by the scholars from the police who just had to do something different. Not difficult to con your bosses when they know nothing.

Don't anyhow say.. WKS has tonnes of Harvard/MIT people under him.. You think he doesn't know the truth?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my intimate knowledge, your contacts gave you wrong info. Director, DD, 3 or 4 ADs, Heads of Branches all makan paos. No HOD post in CID. If civilian quite senior, most likely in admin.

the commercial crime branch is lead by one civilian and i think they are some others too. hope to verify.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the commercial crime branch is lead by one civilian and i think they are some others too. hope to verify.

You mean Commercial Affairs Dept? Yes, always headed by a senior DPP from AGC. Don't recall a makan pao being a director.

The old Commercial Crime Division was always headed by makan paos. Both entities merged in the late 90s (I think).

Most HOD posts are still headed by makan paos. In your earlier post, you referred to CID HODs.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Commercial Affairs Dept? Yes, always headed by a senior DPP from AGC. Don't recall a makan pao being a director.

The old Commercial Crime Division was always headed by makan paos. Both entities merged in the late 90s (I think).

Most HOD posts are still headed by makan paos. In your earlier post, you referred to CID HODs.

what u said is what i understand since last time.

its CAD and some other branches which under CID. thats what i was told from contacts inside, they were quite pissed and some quit. :cool: i think its not a DPP now for CAD, right? honestly, still got contacts inside. so gotta discreet a bit in order not to sabo those still inside.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... if u like, we cld send them to Afghanistan or Iraq to get some hands on training for a couple of years ? Maybe this is a good idea!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what u said is what i understand since last time.

its CAD and some other branches which under CID. thats what i was told from contacts inside, they were quite pissed and some quit. :cool: i think its not a DPP now for CAD, right? honestly, still got contacts inside. so gotta discreet a bit in order not to sabo those still inside.

I suspect you were referring to CAD and not CID. Head of branches in CID all makan paos. Some Heads in CAD held by civilains some by makan paos. Many left CAD coz that is one posting whereby you are marketable in the business world. Some use CAD posting as a stepping stone to join banks and financial institutions later.

As far as I can recall, makan paos pao the number 2 post as DD CAD. Very senior DPPs were seconded to head CAD. No idea who is the current director but am quite sure it is another legal service chap from AGC.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect you were referring to CAD and not CID. Head of branches in CID all makan paos. Some Heads in CAD held by civilains some by makan paos. Many left CAD coz that is one posting whereby you are marketable in the business world. Some use CAD posting as a stepping stone to join banks and financial institutions later.

As far as I can recall, makan paos pao the number 2 post as DD CAD. Very senior DPPs were seconded to head CAD. No idea who is the current director but am quite sure it is another legal service chap from AGC.

wow! not sleeping? last night never go for killing in IR? this one you also know? got quite a few khakis in banks and financial institute now. just hope they dont let civilians take over police head. then no point to have police liao.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
For starters , he let Mas Selamat limp to Johor :biggrin:

April Fool light teaser:

WKS meets Bill Gates...

BG : I heard you let a terrorist escaped. That's terrible.

WKS : It's all the window's fault. He escaped through the window.

BG : You need Windows upgrade, shall I send a container full to your MHA?

WKS : That's great. Thanks. By the way, send the bill the Finance Ministry.

BG : Sure, as long as someone pays. A pleasure talking to you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! not sleeping? last night never go for killing in IR? this one you also know? got quite a few khakis in banks and financial institute now. just hope they dont let civilians take over police head. then no point to have police liao.

MIW attend the once a week MTP session. I need to attend the meet the croupiers sessions daily to earn my pocket money. I never make killing lah. Me small time gambler only. Make killing sure get killed first.

They used to have 2 quite senior officers seconded to CAD. Those two then converted to CAD scheme. Smart move. One retired at least 6-7 years ago. The other still serving- Michael Scully is his name, I think.

CP post will always be for makan paos. I don't think AGC will want to 'chope' this lousy seat. CAD's number 1 post always theirs. For how long I am not sure. They used to be under Ministry of Finance. Now, under MHA. Some police scholar may well be CAD's director in the near future.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr GD, can you tell me under what circumstances will a CCD case be transferred to CAD? Is it because they upgrade the case to more serious offence? Got pending case leh. Not consulted my lawyer friends yet. Sianz

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr GD, can you tell me under what circumstances will a CCD case be transferred to CAD? Is it because they upgrade the case to more serious offence? Got pending case leh. Not consulted my lawyer friends yet. Sianz

CCD doesn't exist anymore. Your case may be handled by a police land division - Commercial Crime Squad. CAD takes the big-time cases - money-laundering, illegal remittance, CBT as director, serious series of cheating cases, insider trading, case of public interest etc. I am no expert on commerical crime cases compared to criminal cases. If you divulge a little info on your case, maybe I can point you to the right direction. Best to check with a lawyer who specialies in these cases.

If I am not wrong, some cases can be compounded. The amount involved and whether restitution made will influence the decision of AGC and thereafter the courts. Factors like first time offender, offence committed not because of 'total' greed, likelihood of re-offending will be factors taken into consideration.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they probably have 4 maids following them...one to carry laptop...one to carry uniform...one to carry ipad...one to carry iphone

NO need maids, they will have all the PA and RC and CCCs dogs to clean their ass after they shit. Don't believe? when you watch the MPs speaking in the public on national TV, you can almost see those smiling dogs at the background slurping up behind the the MP backside.