• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 men staying together in their HDB "Inside A Minimalist Dream Glasshouse HDB Home In Little India"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

level 1
Bcpjw

·7h

Such a cute couple!
And the toilet door is so Batman!
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 1
kopisiutaidaily

·2h

The house looks fantastic and they look really happy! Can’t wait to get my own with mine partner! Sadly delayed by covid but still looking forward
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 1
k_elo

·26m

Lao Jiao
Nice place. Nice couple. I'm miffed that the planted tank isn't featured as much would love to have as much space for that setup super envy
Vote
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 1
whitekoffee

·5h

Love the design and sweet couple!

Comments below YouTube video :

Lim Peh

1 day ago
awww the way they look at each other

debaserr

1 day ago
What a lovely home & a sweet couple!

zhaclub

1 day ago
Lovely couple and beautiful home

Keon Tang Zhi Yong

1 day ago
This is so pretty! Lovely couple

Sprinkleofwilly

23 hours ago
Lovely couple and home!

alvin tan

1 day ago
So lovely couple

Zakhran

23 hours ago
This channel is legit woke

MindTwister

1 day ago
Functional, great plants, pleasant colours, neat, modern, wooden touches with an aquascape tank and a happy couple.

py03

1 hour ago
My jaw dropped when I saw the hidden toilet! Super cool, very lovely home with a lovely couple

RonLarhz

2 hours ago
Idk if hate comments were deleted but the lack of it makes me feel like maybe sg really still have hope.

Li Wanyu

3 hours ago
Love this house and love the couple!! ️‍❤️

Jam

1 day ago
Aw they look so cute, love that you featured th

jalan Jalan

48 seconds ago (edited)
The focus should be on this home, instead we find that there are so many comments on this couple instead

Tricia Low

1 day ago
Love this home and this couple!

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1629752171922.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like one of those cheap motels or guesthouses that ang moh backpackers are fond of staying at when they travel to third world shitholes. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so nauseating. Some men really do enjoy the sensation of having their backsides poked.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some thoughts on my mind,

1. 醉翁之意不在酒. The person who produced this video is more interested in the raising LGBT profiles. The unit is not worth a mention. There are many better ones that fit into the same theme (minimalist HDB).

2. I got a strange feeling that both gentlemen were reluctant to commit into a long-term relationship. The interior of the place is like a rented unit, it's like you come and go. There is not indication that they put up decorations that are personalized, and meant for long-term display. It is not a home, more like a co-living space.

3. I suspect both or one of them are more thrifty or stringy, or one of them or two don't have much savings. Perhaps it is a lifestyle thingie, some people's priorities are to travel and see the world.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
there should be a mandatory R(21) or M(18) rating for all content featuring LGBT content.

it is insidious to disguise homosexual co-living as normalized behavior. that agenda deserves to be called out.

Netflix already does so for it's programming in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so nauseating. Some men really do enjoy the sensation of having their backsides poked.

What's more nauseating is some libtards trying to show how 'woke' they are by portraying homos in a positive light, but in a sneaky way under some other topic e.g. home furnishing. :rolleyes: