• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Discussion] - a Transsexual and a Muslim arguing, each accuses the other of Transphobia and Islamophobia respectively

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

level 2
void_Winner19
·6 mo. ago

it’s not transphobia tho. is islam, man cannot be woman, and woman cannot be man. and because op is trans, the muslim woman cannot she her hair. please respect our religion and stop calling it transphobia thx
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
[deleted]
·6 mo. ago

Religiously motivated bigotry is still bigotry. I don't care if it's your religion, it's still transphobia. You're free to be a bigot, just keep your religion to yourself and don't impose it on other people.
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
void_Winner19
·6 mo. ago

alright so by your logic not her wanting to remove her hijab because in her religion men cannot be woman. and that’s what you call bigotry. then anyone that’s trans is a bigot then. keep your ideology to yourself and don’t impose it on others.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 5
[deleted]
·6 mo. ago

What you said doesn't make any sense, that's not how logic works. Also, being trans isn't an ideology or a belief, it's just something we are. Also, it's supported by science. So a bit of a false equivalency there
I don't want anyone to have to be forced to take off their hijab, I just want it to be recognized that seeing trans woman as men because of religious beliefs is still bog standard transphobia. It's her, and your, choice to be transphobic, but it's a choice you have the right to make. It just makes you a piece of shit
ReportSaveFollow

level 6
void_Winner19
·6 mo. ago

you don’t like how i called trans an ideology right? exactly. we don’t like when when we are following our beliefs and are called bigots.
the point i’m trying to say here is that you get respect and we want respect in return, not when we get called bigots for our beliefs. now of course there will be that one bad person that will go out and hate trans or gay people but there is that type of person everywhere. please don’t associate the majority of us with that person. a lot of us may not like lgbt or trans but we will not discriminate anyone as it is haram and any actual good muslim will not.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 7
[deleted]
·6 mo. ago

Being trans isn't being a belief. Beliefs can be bigoted (like yours), but being trans isn't a belief, and not tolerating bigotry isn't bigotry. We don't need to respect bigotry. Even if you claim you don't hate, you're still being a discriminatory bigot. I'll associate you with that kind of person because you directly enable that kind of person and hide behind a veneer of politeness while calling us an ideology and saying we're not who we say we are.
ReportSaveFollow

level 8
void_Winner19
·6 mo. ago

you type of people that continue to call others that believe in something, bigots are the reason why a lot of muslims hate you. you are directly making muslims hate you, even if they don’t 1. discriminate against you 2. hate you. maybe if you changed your bigoted opinions you could have muslims not hate you
but hey, what can i change i’m just a bigoted person that believes in something and that’s trying to explain to another bigoted person that we all aren’t bad
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 9
[deleted]
·6 mo. ago

Oh my god you're just so full of shit. Islam in and of itself isn't bigoted, but damn, you sure are. Hiding your bullshit behind your religion doesn't change that or make it immune from being called the bigotry that it is. You say you don't discriminate, so you support trans woman and men being recognized as women and men, and support us have full access to spaces of our genders and being treated socially as our genders?
ReportSaveFollow

level 10
void_Winner19
·6 mo. ago

i’m bigoted for loving my religion. lmao nice one
i don’t discriminate i will treat everyone the same, with respect and kindness HOWEVER i do not recognize a man becoming a woman and a woman becoming a man. but just because i don’t recognize that, doesn’t mean i want to stop you from having your full spaces of your gender. except for the parts where a muslim woman takes off her hijab in front of a trans man. in fact, i couldn’t give a fuck if you’re gay or trans or anything. if you’re chill and respect my religion then idrgaf what you are or do
but you’re so filled with this idea that me following my religion is bigoted. it’s a pretty shitty
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

Continue this thread

level 4
GahonMelon
·4 mo. ago

You are a islamophobic by calling Muslim women transphobic for following their religion and customs. Your gender-identity ideology that people can change sex is as ridiculous.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
canonribombee
·1 mo. ago

Respect is a two way street, asshole. Why should she respect your religion if you can’t respect her EXISTENCE? Allah preaches love and acceptance in a book that hasn’t been updated since 610 BCE, if He could see you going out of your way to belittle and hurt women he’d probably be ashamed.