• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2 Malay bros show u what it's like to operate family business

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this case also shows how closely knitted malays are. If is chinese either will endup in court or split already.
When malay got rich they are so selfless to give to other family members till my uncle don't know is due to stupidity or selflessness KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happy for this m&d family. I would rather they channel their energy into productive work and to keep busy with the business, than to be radicalised. The two brothers do look like terrorists. Maybe the authorities should keep an eye on the outflow of their profits.

The more successful the m&d, the less likely he is to be radicalized, especially for business owners. They tend to be more pragmatic and follow the bare minimum of their religion. The more islamic ones are usually those who are poor, and they believe that if they are more intolerant and radical, that might perhaps improve their lot on earth or give them better chances of going to heaven.

PAS in Kelantan and Terengganu, militancy in Aceh and Marawi are good examples. Poverty and highly islamic societies go hand-in-hand.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The more successful the m&d, the less likely he is to be radicalized, especially for business owners. They tend to be more pragmatic and follow the bare minimum of their religion. The more islamic ones are usually those who are poor, and they believe that if they are more intolerant and radical, that might perhaps improve their lot on earth or give them better chances of going to heaven.

PAS in Kelantan and Terengganu, militancy in Aceh and Marawi are good examples. Poverty and highly islamic societies go hand-in-hand.
Yes, you got a point. It is usually the rejects, those who can't make their way in life, and the poor ones who are prone to getting brain-washed. But I still maintain the two brothers have the typical "allah akbar, boom!" look.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you got a point. It is usually the rejects, those who can't make their way in life, and the poor ones who are prone to getting brain-washed. But I still maintain the two brothers have the typical "allah akbar, boom!" look.

I also have tat kind of look. AlHamdulillah!:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old days, it was the chinamen who were part of malayan communist party who had the "boom" look

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old days, it was the chinamen who were part of malayan communist party who had the "boom" look

Haha....nonsense. These days the Chinks are the absolute darlings of the ang mors. Check out the queue at Hermes.

chinese-tourists-hermes-store-china-elite-focus.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The brand will cease to exist without the Chinks. So nothing degrading about taking money from them. On the other hand, m&ds are happy with maximum LV! lol....
If you allow scumbag tiongs to buy a high end product, you will alienate your highly polished customers, who will abandon the brand and go even higher up. Brands that tiongs never heard of or can afford.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you allow scumbag tiongs to buy a high end product, you will alienate your highly polished customers, who will abandon the brand and go even higher up. Brands that tiongs never heard of or can afford.

What a deluded scumbag you are. Haha... Can u please go do your Food Panda delivery now ?