• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 low class Sinkie cunts behaving like cunts

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if it's my uncle he will quickly move the fuck out when he see any car coming KNN but then again if he sees the car also stop there he will uturn and ask them to move the fuck out too KNN for this case my uncle think the car ownself bay zi tong so definitely at fault and the other lao jibye is inpatient kind easily get high BP kind KNN but again my uncle would rate the stopped car 60% fault inpatient lao jibye 40% fault KNN
KNN in order to be good judge you need to breakdown to several items KNN
1. Firstly this incident wouldn't have happened if the car is zi tong like my uncle KNN - inpatient lao jibye win this round by many points KNN
2. The inpatient lao jibye could have put it in a nicer manner KNN stopped car win this round but only by little points becas she should apologise and move the fuck off KNN
3. After she moved off means she knew she was wrong she still mm gum wan like that and worse still take out hp take pix KNN minus point KNN
Hence overall my uncle award lao jibye to win this case KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in order to be good judge you need to breakdown to several items KNN
1. Firstly this incident wouldn't have happened if the car is zi tong like my uncle KNN - inpatient lao jibye win this round by many points KNN
2. The inpatient lao jibye could have put it in a nicer manner KNN stopped car win this round but only by little points becas she should apologise and move the fuck off KNN
3. After she moved off means she knew she was wrong she still mm gum wan like that and worse still take out hp take pix KNN minus point KNN
Hence overall my uncle award lao jibye to win this case KNN

My initial conclusion that both cunts behaving like cunts is accurate. The two should be stripped naked and have their pussy flogged.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My initial conclusion that both cunts behaving like cunts is accurate. The two should be stripped naked and have their pussy flogged.
KNN in sg got many many pussies need to be stripped naked KNN not long ago my uncle kana 1 incident the cunt child ownself run and bang my uncle and fell the cunt didn't bother what had happened and look at my uncle with a kiam kan face KNN after my uncle fuck her she immediately took out the hp so my uncle fuck her again saying lao jibye first leeaction is always draw weapon KNN but so far my uncle big face haven't been circulated in the internet yet :o-o: KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in sg got many many pussies need to be stripped naked KNN not long ago my uncle kana 1 incident the cunt child ownself run and bang my uncle and fell the cunt didn't bother what had happened and look at my uncle with a kiam kan face KNN after my uncle fuck her she immediately took out the hp so my uncle fuck her again saying lao jibye first leeaction is always draw weapon KNN but so far my uncle big face haven't been circulated in the internet yet :o-o: KNN

Pull her hair over and give her a slap. Take her phone and shove it into her cheebye

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pull her hair over and give her a slap. Take her phone and shove it into her cheebye
KNN my uncle not ready to go jail yet until at least he leetired and go in get some life experience but short stay kind of offense :wink: KNN my uncle didn't blame her yet she turned around and say watch where you going was the boiling point of my uncle KNN but fuck her verbally was shiok shiok enough and don't need go jail KNN

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see only a inconsiderate cunt and prick. These places are for pickup and drop off only. Why can't they wait outside and let others drop off.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the photo of the other cunt?

F9098303-8495-4FD6-9BAD-43E05F26558B.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see only a inconsiderate cunt and prick. These places are for pickup and drop off only. Why can't they wait outside and let others drop off.
They need to move yo the front a bit and not hog the drop off area for themselves. But then its a S-class so i guess they can do whatever they like.