• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 low class Sinkie cunts behaving like cunts

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sigh the person filming is so impatient and nasty.

Just wait less than 5 min.

And the rain isnt that heavy. And there are such things as umbrellas.

First come first serve.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The person filming could have asked politely.

Excuse me. Would you mind moving your car forward a little so we can let my grandmother alight without getting wet by the rain?

Or

Excuse me are you waiting for someone? Do you know how long they will be?

After all the person in front got there first to pick their son up.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person filming could have asked politely.

Excuse me. Would you mind moving your car forward a little so we can let my grandmother alight without getting wet by the rain?

Or

Excuse me are you waiting for someone? Do you know how long they will be?

After all the person in front got there first to pick their son up.
Exactly.. That fxxking bitch!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's all that little brat's fault. Took his own sweet time coming down and made the parents wait, and got into trouble. They should've just tell that little shit to find his own way home, rather than be his chauffeur.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If everyone was on a PMD it would be a great equaliser and society would be a lot happier.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a honda owner shouldn’t be telling a mercedes owner off. if she drives a merc c300, she can tell the occupants of the c200 off. there should be a hierarchy of car owners based on the price they pay for their cars. of course, porsche owners can fuck everyone else including fellali owners as the only sexception to the proposed rule.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
locals are like this ,hope tgis pandemic will bring all economy ,stock all crash ,housing all worthless , no money ,c all these CB ppl go broke,c how all yaya.So don need pity them ,takecare of ownself

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh the person filming is so impatient and nasty.

Just wait less than 5 min.

And the rain isnt that heavy. And there are such things as umbrellas.

First come first serve.
The car in front can move further front to make way for others to alight.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Can anyone think of any positives from this?

@Rogue Trader ?

I am having difficulty finding any positives.

Maybe at least both these parties have cars. So they are well to do and enjoying life in SG.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if it's my uncle he will quickly move the fuck out when he see any car coming KNN but then again if he sees the car also stop there he will uturn and ask them to move the fuck out too KNN for this case my uncle think the car ownself bay zi tong so definitely at fault and the other lao jibye is inpatient kind easily get high BP kind KNN but again my uncle would rate the stopped car 60% fault inpatient lao jibye 40% fault KNN