• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 HK Cantonese women room tenants gang up refusing to move out. Old woman landlord got heart attack and sent to hospital dealing with them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frail and weak old woman how to fight one to two young HK teacher and student gang up? The two gang up will not give her a chance to do that and even if she did that, these Cantonese bullies based on my own experience of Sinkie Cantonese ex accountant will give her a hard push and she may fall down and hit her head. Or based on my JB Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell will harass her in all ways knowing on her walls in the middle of the night etc.
And then of course the two Cantonese bully barbarian bitches will secretly take video of the old woman at home wearing night gown or scolding them and turned the table around to accuse the old woman as the troublemaker. Sounds familiar isn’t it? And don’t expect Malaysian and HK and sinkie traitor dogs like @Balls2U @rotiprata @sweetiepie @Valium to support the old woman then. All will be pointing their evil filthy finger on her accusing her from greedy to filthy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Chinese behavior what else is new?
Up till last year I would have disagreed with you but now I realised from Malaysia to China to HK to Spore this is typical behavior indeed judging by the many barbarian criminal bully Chinese that I have met from Malaysia to China to Spore. And the only way to deal with barbarians is to become a barbarian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is such a thing as tenants rights. If payment are on time and no damage to property, why want to chase out unless owner give notice based on tenancy agreement.
Didn’t you read what I already posted the old woman tolerated them for two years then gave notice since December last year but they refused to move until now. And according to the news report they didn’t sign agreement but already stating there for at least two years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frail and weak old woman how to fight one to two young HK teacher and student gang up? The two gang up will not give her a chance to do that and even if she did that, these Cantonese bullies based on my own experience of Sinkie Cantonese ex accountant will give her a hard push and she may fall down and hit her head. Or based on my JB Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell will harass her in all ways knocking on her walls in the middle of the night etc.
That’s already two plus two plus @Valium @sweetiepie plus the Liew that bow down to Josephine teo will make at least SEVEN VERY barbarian Cantonese criminal bullies that I have met or read. Plus the many others bullying evil coward troublemaker from neighbours to colleagues with Cantonese surnames. When it happened so many times it’s called typical behavior of subservient to the rich and powerful while viciously bullying the weaker and vulnerable people indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then of course the two Cantonese bully barbarian bitches will secretly take video of the old woman at home wearing night gown or scolding them and turned the table around to accuse the old woman as the troublemaker. Sounds familiar isn’t it? And don’t expect Malaysian and HK and sinkie traitor dogs like @Balls2U @rotiprata @sweetiepie @Valium to support the old woman then. All will be pointing their evil filthy finger on her accusing her from greedy to filthy.
You fucking bitch never wear bra and walk around the garden with your long dark nipple of course they will take your nipple and post from india to iran KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely take knife slice off your labia lips and stitch up your cheebye hole. I will fuck your new cheebye with a new broomstick when you are done.
Make you a new and tight hole for you fucking loose slut
1-Figure1-1.png

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frail and weak old woman how to fight one to two young HK teacher and student gang up? The two gang up will not give her a chance to do that and even if she did that, these Cantonese bullies based on my own experience of Sinkie Cantonese ex accountant will give her a hard push and she may fall down and hit her head. Or based on my JB Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell will harass her in all ways knocking on her walls in the middle of the night etc.

I said when the 2 cunts are out. She can get someone to help her throw out the bitches' stuffs.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely if you alive after I tear out your cheebye. I will get a Michelin chef to cook your big cheebye and let you eat! :laugh:

It's good with teriyaki sauce after removing all the hair.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you prefer mala for your cheebye to get rid of the fishiness? Your cheebye beef steak so big piece need to add other ingredients? :laugh:
FXIZAD6.png
hqdefault.jpg

Use chilli powder to season your CCB after I hack out your CB. @ginfreely you dirty fucking cunt.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1a5c3c2a3b4257dc8cb3e7437b7a4eca.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the number one barbarian son of chow hai hooker Cantonese criminal bully here. Talk loud loud complain Indians, Hi Ching PAP whatever but number one big criminal bully dog hiding in rat hole spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop.
unnamed (3).jpg

Cut off your clit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking bitch never wear bra and walk around the garden with your long dark nipple of course they will take your nipple and post from india to iran KNN
You Cantonese criminal bully whores and son of whores are such a disgrace bulling weak and vulnerable people from Spore to Malaysia to HK while dare not go to war with CCP yourselves. Want to count on angmohs to go to war for you can tan ku ku.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely take knife slice off your labia lips and stitch up your cheebye hole. I will fuck your new cheebye with a new broomstick when you are done.
Make you a new and tight hole for you fucking loose slut
View attachment 79498
Smearing and bullying weak and vulnerable people while afraid of the rich and powerful is your proud Cantonese liar son of whore criminal bully way of life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said when the 2 cunts are out. She can get someone to help her throw out the bitches' stuffs.
Apparently the son of the old landlady can’t even throw out the Cantonese bitches stuff and they were still hanging around the old woman house for more than two weeks after she was sent to hospital. They only moved out after the son engaged a lawyer. And so fast the Cantonese bitches zhao lor one day after receiving the lawyer letter.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently the son of the old landlady can’t even throw out the Cantonese bitches stuff and they were still hanging around the old woman house for more than two weeks after she was sent to hospital. They only moved out after the son engaged a lawyer. And so fast the Cantonese bitches zhao lor one day after receiving the lawyer letter.

Will Malaysia send you one lawyer letter to fuck off from JB?