• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 China 'Scholars' Run Away from JC

chaopiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The china men leave singapore - no big deals.

What we want is the females..................they must produce babies born to singaporeans, since singaporean women dont want to have babies.. If this continues - more and more single men and women........... we have to change our policies :

1) Only women are allowed to become spore citizenship and must prove to be fertile enough and marrying a singaporean guy and give birth to babies.

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 China scholars from AJC ran away to USA! Report not verified.......

Jump plane is it. Yankee land smell better right but have to transit here first hor.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE cant pursue people to the US or it becomes a scandal. In the US, freedom of education is extremely important. If MOE really tries to do that, it will be a major taint on Singapore. I doubt that would really happen.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Shit

Caught on audio : 世上没有免费的午餐?有!在新加坡! 给你吃,给你住,给你上学。念完了,咱拍拍屁股走人!一分钱也不用还。 新加坡政府, 笨! 哈哈哈!

When I was in China recruiting students to study in Singapore, I often receive money sandwiched within the pages of application forms. Some Chinese parents mistook that I was recruiting ASEAN scholars for the Singapore Government. The highest amount I found was US$8,000. All the money was returned. Can you imagine when the real actual people go recruiting ......

[video=youtube;RKriALgQXXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKriALgQXXQ[/video]

jw5

Loyal

Do they have their parents' addresses in China?
Why not pay them a visit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The way these PRC bastards work is that once one of them find a loophole like this, he will tell more people, and they will tell more, etc. Soon, the word will get out among other PRC JC students under the PAP scholarships and they will run road like these 2. Expect a flood of them soon. Basically, they are just coming here for a couple of years to boost their english for free and get a good score on the SAT. Than run off to the US.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The way these PRC bastards work is that once one of them find a loophole like this, he will tell more people, and they will tell more, etc. Soon, the word will get out among other PRC JC students under the PAP scholarships and they will run road like these 2. Expect a flood of them soon. Basically, they are just coming here for a couple of years to boost their english for free and get a good score on the SAT. Than run off to the US.
What is wrong with you guys? PRCs undestand capitalism best, where there is no government intervention. Even USA cannot do it. Production differentiation means there is always a product available for each price offered. Swine flu pigs for the lowest price pigs to cordyceps fed pigs with acupuncture treatment and massage for the most expensive pig. In capitalism. there are no rules. Making money and finding the best way counts.

sawadeecup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Like Shit

Prc women are as.fertile and sinkie women.

Just don't keep calling prostitutes and play with your own didis

And starts to produce healthy and strong soldiers for the country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What is wrong with you guys? PRCs undestand capitalism best, where there is no government intervention. Even USA cannot do it. Production differentiation means there is always a product available for each price offered. Swine flu pigs for the lowest price pigs to cordyceps fed pigs with acupuncture treatment and massage for the most expensive pig. In capitalism. there are no rules. Making money and finding the best way counts.

Are u an idiot? U really think there is no govt. intervention in PRC? U don't think the PRC govt. controls who can come into their country and open factories? U better believe that in China, there are plenty of rules (both formal and informal) for their brand of capitalism.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

While we lost our money, they continue to draw their fat salaries n perks...........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu sinkies deserve it because of your ball-lessness. GO to the street to protest lah.. got balls?

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://topmleehsienloong.blogspot.com/2008/11/2-china-scholars-run-away-from-jc.html

Just got this report on my table.

2 China scholars from Anderson Junior College were found absent from class for several days. When school staff checked their hostel, they found that the students had packed up and gone to USA!

Apparently these 'smart' students found out that they don't need A level results to gain entry into US universities. They secretly applied for an American University. When they got accepted by one, bought their air-tickets and then run!

What can the Singapore Government do? Sue them? Recover our money? They were not bonded wor.

Many more foreign students will follow their example. :smile:

Caught on audio : 世上没有免费的午餐?有!在新加坡! 给你吃,给你住,给你上学。念完了,咱拍拍屁股走人!一分钱也不用还。 新加坡政府, 笨! 哈哈哈!

These students were brought over to study in Secondary 3. Gifted? Many are older than our local Secondary 3 students.

When I was in China recruiting students to study in Singapore, I often receive money sandwiched within the pages of application forms. Some Chinese parents mistook that I was recruiting ASEAN scholars for the Singapore Government. The highest amount I found was US$8,000. All the money was returned. Can you imagine when the real actual people go recruiting ......

Shockingly, these foreign ASEAN scholars only need to pass one subject to stay on. Not like Singaporean students, must pass English Language and another how many subjects ah?

Our Government sets aside huge amounts of China Fund for schools to recruit these students. Now, I heard another Indian Fund is set up. Wow!

Singaporeans are always the losers.

I'm tracking these 2 China students down .... I have their photos and particulars, thanks to my sources. Details should be coming in.....

Update : Police, CPIB, PM Office.... they are going to be busy. I'm going to be dead. Going into hiding. :P

this article was written in 11 November 2008??