• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2.5 to 3.5 K for admin asst

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well the companies in the West can hire employees live near to the west. I don't think this is an issue. :smile:

As you have said, they only interview one person and this person is from the banking industry as most people know the banking and financial industry has suffered in the crisis.

For Q2, there will be confidence that the employment status will be much active than Q1. Our great PAP government will help the people in Singapore. Well done PAP. :smile:

Was watching BBC, 30 minutes ago to they reported Spores construction is the worse in Asia. Activity has drop by something like 90%.

Is LKY going to sue the BBC :biggrin:

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf:confused:

If you keep claiming recovery & all the wonderful things the PAP are going to do, people are just going to ignore you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well the companies in the West can hire employees live near to the west. I don't think this is an issue. :smile:

As you have said, they only interview one person and this person is from the banking industry as most people know the banking and financial industry has suffered in the crisis.

For Q2, there will be confidence that the employment status will be much active than Q1. Our great PAP government will help the people in Singapore. Well done PAP. :smile:

If you just come down from that ivory tower (s) and talk to people ( many) like us (me), who have been on both sides of the fence, being an amployee and an employer, perhaps!, we can take you on a sentimental journey on how an average SINgaporeans never mind wether blue collared, high qualifications etc., to wake up before th sun comes up, say to Tuas Avenue 14 and leave for home, when the moon comes up...

Forget about Q1, Q2 predictions...the people on the ground aren't bothered, they are more concern with taking home enough to keep people like you to receive renumerations & to keep off the various agencies from sueing them & removing their roofs over their heads, to feed & raise a family & themselves.....

The view from the top....removes one from reality!:eek: or listening to those, who tells you things that is noce to hear ( like the emperor's new clothes), place one in a perpectual delusion...

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
a client looking. I just help my colleague out. For me can help fellow singaporeans with common cause why not?

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
not noble, just a little help. Everyone suffers now, i been thru shit before I was employed. Was retrenched twice, one local firm the other Ministry. I know how is it like.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching BBC, 30 minutes ago to they reported Spores construction is the worse in Asia. Activity has drop by something like 90%.

Is LKY going to sue the BBC :biggrin:

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf:confused:

If you keep claiming recovery & all the wonderful things the PAP are going to do, people are just going to ignore you.

You are really a funny fucking no-more-cure fucktard! CNA and those local news reported you all don't believed but believed in ang moh reported news. And best of all you all motherfucking fucktards everyday kpkb about ang mohs and FTrash this and that and all the fucking shit. So now you all believe on which side? The locals or the ang mohs? Please fucking make up your pea-side mind! Fucking funny! HA HA HA!a

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really a funny fucking no-more-cure fucktard! CNA and those local news reported you all don't believed but believed in ang moh reported news. And best of all you all motherfucking fucktards everyday kpkb about ang mohs and FTrash this and that and all the fucking shit. So now you all believe on which side? The locals or the ang mohs? Please fucking make up your pea-side mind! Fucking funny! HA HA HA!a

Please lah who has more motivation to bend the news, BBC or CNA:confused:
You tell me which news service has more credibility BBC or CNA :p

Don't you know that CNA is staffed by foreign talent :smile:

Spore gov't is reluctant to report bad news as they have their own agendas & its not the peasants welfare they are worried about :rolleyes:

The news as reported is out there, up to you to choose what to belief.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not noble, just a little help. Everyone suffers now, i been thru shit before I was employed. Was retrenched twice, one local firm the other Ministry. I know how is it like.

I'm sure that there are people out there who appreciate what you doing. Just ignore the negativism out there. :smile: