• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2.5 to 3.5 K for admin asst

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, got a new job posting;

Salary: 2.5 to 3.5K
Job Scope:
1) Full Sets accounts
2) Admin - take meeting minutes, and other stuff
3) HR matters - Payroll and other policies matters
Transport: No, take bus 182 from Boon Lay Interchange.

Background, Company expanding, need admin staff, will be only admin staff if selected as the rest are engineers.

Interested email me CVs to [email protected]

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny you looking for jobs candidates here.All the people here including me are complaining and complaining and complaining to vent out our frustration.U want us to do it to your company too?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no better job in the world than being your own boss. You don't have to take the daily shit from your superiors/boss.

There are skill trades out there where u can be your own boss & not having to rely on labour & cheapo FTs.

• IT / computer technician
  • Locksmith
  • Ways to make $ via internet.
  • Investor (like me) :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got sex specification? Age? Must be good looking?

If the Malaysians, the ah neh'd, the pinoys, the Burmese, the Vietnamese...the China mei mei, pdmm..etc., doesn't want this job, you wnat?

Think...

Tuas South View..., almost Singapore equivalent of 'Land's end", bus service 182...hmmm try all the bus route that ply between Boon Lay Interchange & Tuas South...please! ( I have the pleasure to do so...some time ago). Oh yes!, they will tell you, the MRT ends at Joon Koon...

Joo Koon is some distance from Tuas South....and there are no connecting bus service at the moment...and there is, the bus comes from Boon Lay Interchange..will will take sometime to come by...

Sex...would be feMALE, not too good looking ones, willing to work in a remote factory building....

:biggrin:

Unless, a very desperate, hungry SINgaporean will take uo this position....:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny you looking for jobs candidates here.All the people here including me are complaining and complaining and complaining to vent out our frustration.U want us to do it to your company too?

Got many lurkers lah.

The silent majority of Sammyboy :rolleyes:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
There we go. A decent job that pays 2.5k to 3.5k and all you get are nay sayers.
Too far or too difficult to get there. No wonder we need FTs.

There are several private buses that ply Tuas and they do pick up from central locations. A lot of companies I've come across in Tuas even arrange private buses for their workforce.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless, a very desperate, hungry SINgaporean will take uo this position....:o

Tmes are bad lah,

Maybe the company provides some kind of transport?

I remember my 1st job which was in Jurong. Everyday must take the 1st bus which was non-aircon in those days. A 1hr bus ride since there was no mrt back then.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the title not important, must need to do full set of a/cs + payroll + taking meeting minutes, already the scope of a/c clerk + secretary

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the title not important, must need to do full set of a/cs + payroll + taking meeting minutes, already the scope of a/c clerk + secretary

What else is new, many companies expect , one horse kick .

If it was a good job, with good pay, good conditions, good location, there wouldn't be a vacancy :biggrin:

I could be wrong of course.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A job with reasonable pay and yet we have complains about the location???

Typical sinkies. You guys spoil your own market so stop complaining about FT invasion. :mad:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
A job with reasonable pay and yet we have complains about the location???

Typical sinkies. You guys spoil your own market so stop complaining about FT invasion. :mad:

This is the crux of the problem. When jobs are available, they complain, too far, too much workload, boss too demanding and a whole truckload of excuses not to take up the offer; but when foreigners take up the job offer, they start chanting "Jobs for foreigners; NS for Singaporeans". There is just no way to please a mollycoddled Singaporean.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easily this job wll go to a Pinoy or PRC

Average 3k for admin job and S'porean complain about long bus ride. Weaklings who wanna suck suck suck on government nanny tits

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:mad:

Tmes are bad lah,

Maybe the company provides some kind of transport?

I remember my 1st job which was in Jurong. Everyday must take the 1st bus which was non-aircon in those days. A 1hr bus ride since there was no mrt back then.

Friend...we have been down that road....1 hr, the bus back in those days, go round Jur east, Jur west...by the time you reach your destinantion it is more than an hr....the bus, was non-aircon, and the rush hrs packed like sardines....nowadays, it is not that packed, but the bus timing is sparse, that is 20 mins for rush hours, 30 to 45 mins for off peak, if one of the bus breakdown, and one or few of the CAPTAINS did not turn up for work.

Then came the MRT line to Boon Lay Interchange, and now go to Joo Koon...ok company's transport will pick you up from Boon Lay, Lakeside, ...Jur East!! etc..

Ok!..3.5K is nothing to shout about these days...it is equivalent to 1.8K back in those days of non-air cond buses, no Jurong pt..no expressway yet, and travelling time to & fro work, will wear you out and thin...

In short, it is not the distance, the inconvenience, the waking up & going home timing, looking for food to eat ( which is now better), and so forth, all these a person can adjust.

It is the employer's attitude, they pay 3.5K, most of them want, fresh faces ( ai chi), cheap (ai pi) [ 3.5k work 7k] and ....tua niap nee ( ha ha ha):rolleyes:

They will moan to the government, that SINgaporeans are fussy, choosy, calculative...and so forth!, and say FT will work for 1.8K and put in 10K of work performance...

In other words, SINgaporeans are toxic....high salary cost & comes with host of other salary costs, if male, Reservist training, if female, if they get the job, and gets pregant, they would have to spent money again, to employ a part time staff..

So, the odds are stacked against any SINgaporeans wanting this job at Tuas View....

Eventually, it will go to a foreigner....!!, for we are all alone!:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, the odds are stacked against any SINgaporeans wanting this job at Tuas View....

Eventually, it will go to a foreigner....!!, for we are all alone!:wink:

Been long time since I worked in Jurong lah. Things haven't improved much, people obviously don't want to live & work in that part of Spore. Still isolated & polluted. :rolleyes:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has shown that companies in Singapore are willing to pay higher salaries to the suitable employees. With the great PAP government around, the employment rate will continue to be active in Q2 onwards. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has shown that companies in Singapore are willing to pay higher salaries to the suitable employees. With the great PAP government around, the employment rate will continue to be active in Q2 onwards. :smile:

Companies in ulu placeslike Jurong have to pay extra for attracting workers lah.

In Spore Q2 will be as bad ,if not worse than Q1. Only yesterday the BBC had a report on Spores growing unemployment. They had an interview with someone senior the banking official who is now unemployed.

Why you think the PAP hasn't dared to call for early elections?

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Companies in ulu placeslike Jurong have to pay extra for attracting workers lah.

In Spore Q2 will be as bad ,if not worse than Q1. Only yesterday the BBC had a report on Spores growing unemployment. They had an interview with someone senior the banking official who is now unemployed.

Why you think the PAP hasn't dared to call for early elections?

Well the companies in the West can hire employees live near to the west. I don't think this is an issue. :smile:

As you have said, they only interview one person and this person is from the banking industry as most people know the banking and financial industry has suffered in the crisis.

For Q2, there will be confidence that the employment status will be much active than Q1. Our great PAP government will help the people in Singapore. Well done PAP. :smile: