• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat ah!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

Just put $100 on West Brom to beat Liverpool, win $800, huat ah!!!

Congrats brother. Your balls can predict toto, 4D number, now can even predict football matches results. Damn power :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

Year of the Snake, quiet afternoon in the heart of Geylang, short queue at Singapore Pools

I whack $500 big $500 small on 7713 to win first prize of S$2.5 million

I shouted Huat ah after I bought the ticket, the other punters gave me thumbs up

Good sign!

best of luck!!!!!!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 7 1 3 HuaT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can buy over his forum ...HUAT AH!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We have got to think of more innovative ways to deal with these 2 types of people without doing anything illegal:

1. MIWs and their PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants)
2. People including both local sinkies and foreign trash who take advantage of the weak and silent and create injustice and unfairness in society.

Not forgetting that there are many people who are in both categories 1 and 2.

I think we have to cut the cobra head first before we decide to do anything
Those intellectual snobs who fomulate the wrong perceptions and influence others
The intellectual flops who pray to their bruised ego with utmost pride
These are the intellectual retards who will cause the most harm to our societ
They should be sent to the farms and to the construction sites to learn some humility
These intellectuals write beautiful poems not to entertain people but disparage people
They write good articles not to benefit the society, but to boost their own prick
So we must first and foremost get rid of this group of intellectual tyranny
And the only intellectual tyrant I know here who has been haunting me is JW5
He epitomises the intellectual tyrant with his poetic license
And he is too arrogant and too pride to admit his own folly
Despite being openly pointed out to him...He is an intellectual dictator which should be humbled first
Before he starts destroying other people.....A very dangerous forummer despite his seniority and intellect.
Too much intellect will erode your common sense and wisdom. Jw5 is the classic example....
Don't worry, he will kopiunclise every thread and he is the greatest troll in this forum...kopiuncle's demonic shadow

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, West Brom won 2-0. Didn't even watch, bet, go sleep, wake up $800 richer, actually $700 because $100 stake...best!