• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat ah!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

Blood Fuck!!!!

I hoot $20 for 6240 and another $20 for 6042..

Came out 1st prize 2406.. CCB :oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Never mind brother, will come. Have faith and good luck.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1st day of New Year, I whack $500 big $500 small on this hot number, hope to huat

Never mind brother, will come. Have faith and good luck.

Kum Siah for the encouraging words, brother.. I'm now seeking some inspiration for the comin week's Toto draw..

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kum Siah for the encouraging words, brother.. I'm now seeking some inspiration for the comin week's Toto draw..

See your post counts, power and points.

8,32, 22, 16, 33 :biggrin:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never mind, consider it a failed investment based on the 77-13 pass motion vote

I must return to my real talent of predicting based on the splatter of my own faeces

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why you hantam the Ah Tiong? He cut queue?

Yes the queue was long the fucktard ask another tiong (stranger) to let him cut queue. The tiong kept quiet and the fucktard just slotted infront of him.
When I question both the tiong original in the queue act blur and the queue cutter still got cheek to say he only buying small amount only....I told him nicely and pointed to go to back of queue like everyone else....the cb kia went down the line and asked for help to buy for him....knn fire build liao....told him dun make me f him cny first day....he beh song liao walk back up to me to confront....knn I let go one swee swee jab dead centre to his fuckface followed by another power left hook to his face....one front snap kick to his chest to complete the set but knn he din fall (no leverage)....2 Samaritans intervened I spit at him but missed....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

99% of toto winning numbers are by quick pick....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes the queue was long the fucktard ask another tiong (stranger) to let him cut queue. The tiong kept quiet and the fucktard just slotted infront of him.
When I question both the tiong original in the queue act blur and the queue cutter still got cheek to say he only buying small amount only....I told him nicely and pointed to go to back of queue like everyone else....the cb kia went down the line and asked for help to buy for him....knn fire build liao....told him dun make me f him cny first day....he beh song liao walk back up to me to confront....knn I let go one swee swee jab dead centre to his fuckface followed by another power left hook to his face....one front snap kick to his chest to complete the set but knn he din fall (no leverage)....2 Samaritans intervened I spit at him but missed....

Good Good that you hoot the Ah Tiong.... Nearly all outlet yesterday had long queue.. Thats why I early morning went to Mccallum St to buy 4D.. It was a breeze.. Less than 5 people in the queue mostly cleaner aunties who had to work even on the 1st day of CNY..

jw5

Loyal

Never mind, consider it a failed investment based on the 77-13 pass motion vote

I must return to my real talent of predicting based on the splatter of my own faeces

right ball pain means even number will come out; left ball means odd number.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

99% of toto winning numbers are by quick pick....

Now leaving the house to head to City Plaza to buy Toto.. Been a lucky place for me back then.. Yes, I observed most Toto winners won it thru Quick Pick.. Think will buy sys 7 and $5 quickpicks..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now leaving the house to head to City Plaza to buy Toto.. Been a lucky place for me back then.. Yes, I observed most Toto winners won it thru Quick Pick.. Think will buy sys 7 and $5 quickpicks..

Today indo maids off day? Can try to sian a few....it's a maid pick up location

jw5

Loyal

Hope u don't get into trouble but well done for standing up for your rights against queue cutters.
Too often, people especially sinkies just diam diam guai guai let these fuckers like queue cutters take advantage of those who queue.

Once I was in an airport queue in Beijing airport waiting to board a plane, there was a gap in between 2 passengers, 3 ah tiongs just snaked into the gap and pretended they didn't know there was a long line behind them. I told them nicely to go to the back of the queue, they pretended not to listen. So I loudly told all those behind the 3 assholes that they were cutting queue. Soon, all those behind were coming forward to scold and shout at the 3 ah tiongs. including many of their fellow countrymen. The 3 then guai guai went to the back of the queue.
Never let shit like these get away with their nonsense.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hope u don't get into trouble but well done for standing up for your rights against queue cutters.
Too often, people especially sinkies just diam diam guai guai let these fuckers like queue cutters take advantage of those who queue.

Once I was in an airport queue in Beijing airport waiting to board a plane, there was a gap in between 2 .

It is often sinkies's mentality to mind their own business that they allow the government and now these foreign thrashes to lord it over us. These foreign thrashes knows that in Singapore, the law protects them and even if they end up in a fight with sinkies, fellow sinkies would just stand there and look on without helping. Sorry to say this, it this is quite true. I'm not tonychat by the way :wink: :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once I was in an airport queue in Beijing airport waiting to board a plane, there was a gap in between 2 passengers, 3 ah tiongs just snaked into the gap and pretended they didn't know there was a long line behind them. I told them nicely to go to the back of the queue, they pretended not to listen. So I loudly told all those behind the 3 assholes that they were cutting queue. Soon, all those behind were coming forward to scold and shout at the 3 ah tiongs. including many of their fellow countrymen. The 3 then guai guai went to the back of the queue.
It seems its always the tiongs....
Was sending gf off at airport....check in suay suay same flight got PRC tour group.....long queue then some late comers tried to snake in pretending to join some of their group mates....I no need words just whistle to them and pointed behind to back of queue...fucktards pretend to act blur....I kicked their luggage and repeat action....even the check in counter staff also refused to serve them when others in the queue started to make noise....song ah!

Another place with many queue cutters is Clarke Quay taxi stand....many always act drunk

jw5

Loyal

It is often sinkies's mentality to mind their own business that they allow the government and now these foreign thrashes to lord it over us. These foreign thrashes knows that in Singapore, the law protects them and even if they end up in a fight with sinkies, fellow sinkies would just stand there and look on without helping. Sorry to say this, it this is quite true. I'm not tonychat by the way :wink: :p

We have got to think of more innovative ways to deal with these 2 types of people without doing anything illegal:

1. MIWs and their PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants)
2. People including both local sinkies and foreign trash who take advantage of the weak and silent and create injustice and unfairness in society.

Not forgetting that there are many people who are in both categories 1 and 2.

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have got to think of more innovative ways to deal with these 2 types of people without doing anything illegal:

1. MIWs and their PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants)
2. People including both local sinkies and foreign trash who take advantage of the weak and silent and create injustice and unfairness in society.

Not forgetting that there are many people who are in both categories 1 and 2.

The simplest way and the first step is to know the local laws and rights as citizens. I realised that alot of people do know even have the slightest knowledge as to their rights as citizens. When faced with such unreasonable FTs behaviour, cool temper, good knowledge of the law will definitely put one at an advantage. But having said that, sometimes, some of these FTs really need a good whacking. I have seen at Geylang our local pimps giving those ah nehs a good lesson when they tried to be funny with the girls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The simplest way and the first step is to know the local laws and rights as citizens. I realised that alot of people do know even have the slightest knowledge as to their rights as citizens. When faced with such unreasonable FTs behaviour, cool temper, good knowledge of the law will definitely put one at an advantage. But having said that, sometimes, some of these FTs really need a good whacking. I have seen at Geylang our local pimps giving those ah nehs a good lesson when they tried to be funny with the girls.

Cool story, however the local laws usually don't give a shit to the citizens, especially when pitted against foreigners.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cool story, however the local laws usually don't give a shit to the citizens, especially when pitted against foreigners.

Right brother. But better than not to know everything at all. Then you'll end up looking stupid and boorish.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just put $100 on West Brom to beat Liverpool, win $800, huat ah!!!