• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

188 cases on 10 Aug 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 188 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday (Aug 10), taking the national total to 55,292.
The figure rose past 55,000 on Sunday - Singapore's 55th National Day - after 175 new infections were reported.
In an update on Monday afternoon, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said that of the new cases, the vast majority were work permit holders currently under quarantine.
There were 12 new imported cases, all of whom were placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore.
In addition, there was one new case in the community, a Singaporean.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The vast majority were work permit holders
currently under quarantine.
Finished tested the FW in dorms now those under quarantine. How many of them?
Our next target 65,000 on Ah Gong birthday @ Sep 16.
Quite tough but not impossible, now that all drivers are tested, and maybe test all servicing people in the hotel line.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority were work permit holders
currently under quarantine.
Finished tested the FW in dorms now those under quarantine. How many of them?
Our next target 65,000 on Ah Gong birthday @ Sep 16.
Quite tough but not impossible, now that all drivers are tested, and maybe test all servicing people in the hotel line.
Under quarantine based on what circumstances? KNN my uncle thought suspected cases under quarantine is automatic cleared after 2 weeks ? KNN in this case fw cases will never end becas even after all are cleared they will still all live closely together KNN

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pleasantly surprised that community transmission outside dorms are so low weeks after CB is lifted. I had thought that there will be a second wave or third wave. Looks like PAP has gotten it under control in the community.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Any idea why Ang MOs drop like flies while Ah Nehs appear far more resilient? Virus can’t tahan the curry in their bodies?

Maybe our resident doc can help enlighten us.
You summoned me sir? I have a PhD in Indian Cuisine, so I am also a doctor. Based on our scientific research and lab tests, we know it has to do with tamarind and turmeric commonly used in Indian cooking.:biggrin:

"When this virus enters the lungs it releases lot of free radicals that cause inflammation. If the infected person is eating a diet rich in anti-oxidants like in turmeric and tamarind, that mop up free radicals it can help them recover better."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...t-university-webinar/articleshow/75187857.cms

Or maybe we should wait for @nayr69sg :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You summoned me sir? I have a PhD in Indian Cuisine, so I am also a doctor. Based on our scientific research and lab tests, we know it has to do with tamarind and turmeric commonly used in Indian cooking.:biggrin:

"When this virus enters the lungs it releases lot of free radicals that cause inflammation. If the infected person is eating a diet rich in anti-oxidants like in turmeric and tamarind, that mop up free radicals it can help them recover better."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...t-university-webinar/articleshow/75187857.cms

Or maybe we should wait for @nayr69sg :biggrin:

LOL! I have no idea.

I suppose it is the same for pot smoking CBD oil using ang mohs.

And maybe more Americans are dying because their adenochrome supply has disappeared and they needed a convenient excuse called Covid19 to explain why they are dying.

right @tobelightlight ?