• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1700 years old temple in Hokkien province Quanzhou city was destroyed during cultural revolution. Are you sad?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
76CE1549-BC55-4AE4-99B9-8100ACF9A607.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Google translate

Yuan Miaoguan in history covers an area of over 10,000 square meters. Before the view, there was a Taiji figure in the wall, and there were bluestone dragon bas-reliefs in front of the temples, which made the temple more solemn and solemn. There are seven Danjing wells inside and outside, which are listed as constellations of the Beidou, called Qixingjing, which is used by Taoist alchemy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any jealous filthy son of whore wants to call this fake news? Well just like the fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage and best friend with my ex husband and didn’t lie on this at all. Things that are beyond your filthy realm doesn’t mean it’s fake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any jealous filthy son of whore wants to call this fake news? Well just like the fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage and best friend with my ex husband and didn’t lie on this at all. Things that are beyond your filthy realm doesn’t mean it’s fake.
PAP doggie @steffychun following me around. This is beyond your dirty league indeed. Ganging up with lawless filthy Indians that are in your dirty league is what you m&d chinese and sinkie traitor dogs do all the time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't need 1699-year old temple. 1699-year old virgin they will also rape and pillage.
And this is another 100% fact and whole truth that 1700 years ago or now also have proud thieves slanderers harassers rapist murderer - virgin or not is not the issue. Barbarians with black heart is the issue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is another 100% fact and whole truth that 1700 years ago or now also have proud thieves slanderers harassers rapist murderer - virgin or not is not the issue. Barbarians with black heart is the issue.
Barbarians with black heart can go to religious schools also will not change the nature of these ccb men and ccb women.