• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16-year-old Singaporean detained under ISA for planning terrorist attacks on two mosques

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan under ISIS n taliban was good?

Million and million of innocents massacred by US and western allies. If u think the ruler is a dictator, then assasinate him. Just like wat Israel did with Iranian. Why killed innocents citizens? Now those innocents are taking revenge on US/western allies cos their immediate families and relatives were killed by latter. Eye for an eye. I dont agree they should take vengeance of civilians. But we cant control human feelings. Imagine the auguish. Ur mother, father, bros, sisters...all were murdered. What wrong have they done???

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million and million of innocents massacred by US and western allies. If u think the ruler is a dictator, then assasinate him. Just like wat Israel did with Iranian. Why killed innocents citizens? Now those innocents are taking revenge on US/western allies cos their immediate families and relatives were killed by latter. Eye for an eye. I dont agree they should take vengeance of civilians. But we cant control human feelings. Imagine the auguish. Ur mother, father, bros, sisters...all were murdered. What wrong have they done???
Millions n millions...pls quantify those killed by ang Mors...and those killed by mudslimes...and what about the minorities killed by mudslimes.... Afghanistan civil war after the withdrawal by the russkies...blame the yanks? So Afghanistan under the russkies is better? In yr own words....answer yes or no ...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need reinforcements. Watever u post here and u tink not talking cock. Then why dont we post at hwz and discuss tere. I am not running away. But u are. Fucktard!
Why cannot discuss here? Because the shit u sprout have no foundation. All u do is blame ang Mors ..and cannot quantify wat u say, u never take a stance against mudslimes terrorism but Blame others...and when I confront u...u wiggle out like a fork tongue weasel....u cannot handle the truth