• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16-year-old Singaporean detained under ISA for planning terrorist attacks on two mosques

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cannot discuss here? Because the shit u sprout have no foundation. All u do is blame ang Mors ..and cannot quantify wat u say, u never take a stance against mudslimes terrorism but Blame others...and when I confront u...u wiggle out like a fork tongue weasel....u cannot handle the truth

Dont talk cock and blame this and tat lah. Talk so much for wat? I already made clear to u. If u tink my post is nonsense. I will prove u wrong. I will post exactly wat i posted here at HWZ. But be sure watever u posted here u do it likewise. Deal?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cannot discuss here? Because the shit u sprout have no foundation. All u do is blame ang Mors ..and cannot quantify wat u say, u never take a stance against mudslimes terrorism but Blame others...and when I confront u...u wiggle out like a fork tongue weasel....u cannot handle the truth

If want to discuss here u go talk to urself. I dont want to waste my time. But HWZ anytime. Dont BS. Deal?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep bragging. KNN. Noballs. Discuss at HWZ. Scare Sam not there issit? :rolleyes:

See? Everyone can see now whos the coward? Whos hiding behind the screen. U been talking cock here everyday. Tats why no guts to discuss at HWZ.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do u want me to leave this forum? U can't out argue me here? Coward

I never ask u to leave sbf. I had discussed with u on many many occasion since the day u joined sbf. Why must u pretend n lie tat i didnt argue with u? For a chg discuss at hwz as well. Why afraid? Coward

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the face? Name? Whole SG know MA's Selamat. CECA special treatment?! :mad:

eunuch loong told by his yankee masters to ceca-fy stinkypura
ceca become upperclass brahmin
stinky chinks become dalit
melayu classified as negro-chink hybrid
or dumber fatter chink

song boh?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iraq vs iran death toll? Afghanistan civil war death toll? Syria now under Russian control..blame the russkies. N y no mention of deaths caused by yr favourite Saddam?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq

Iraqi dictator saddam with yankee bastard rumsfeld
rumsfeld-hussein-19_791932c.jpg

Saddam sat like a mouse when Iran ruled by yankee poodle Shah
coz pahlavi led iran was bolstered as anti soviet fortress
immediately after revolution when iran was in turmoil
and many military officers purged
then saddam attacked in 1979
within 3 years, still, iran went inside Iraq
with a military that was already gutted
and with a revolutionary team in charge

so?

the above pic is proof of who was allied with whom

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unequivocally yes. For the majority save for his political opponents. Sounds like a strongman despot very close to us?

Look at Libya. Though evil Christian US and western countries envious of her wealth, would not hesitate to label Gaddafi as a dictator. We all know the reason behind killing of Gaddafi. In 2009, Colonel Gaddafi, then President of the African Union, suggested to the States of the African continent to switch to a new currency, independent of the American dollar: the gold dinar. The rest is history.

Look at Libya now? Is it any better now or when late Gaddafi was in power? Now Libya reduce to rubble by evil Christian US and western allies!

Look at how generous the late Colonel Gaddafi was:

Libya under Gaddafi was not entirely hellish as the world has been made to believe. The citizens did not have the luxury of voting but Gaddafi made sure they had a high standard of living to compensate for curtailed freedoms. Was this enough? That is a moot point but the fact remains: Libya was a great place to stay under Gaddafi (provided one did not try to usurp power).

Education and medical treatment were free
Under Gaddafi, education and health care were free for all. A response to this claim by Masareef Edareeya, a Libyan citizen claimed the quality of education and health was appalling but that does nothing to the fact that it was free. No system is perfect but most are imperfect and still expensive. Gaddafi made sure his system was subsidised and even Mercy Corps attested to the fact in its Beyond Gaddafi: Libya’s Governance Context. That is more than the so-called “democratic leaders” can say for their countries.

Newlyweds received U.S $50,000 from the government
Gaddafi’s government had legislation providing for a grant to newlyweds to buy their first apartment so as to help start a family. Claims are that the process was tedious and bureaucratic to the extent that not many people bothered to follow it through but the $50,000 was there if one followed through. Again Mercy Corps confirmed Gaddafi provided housing for newlyweds. Criticising the grant on grounds of tedious processes is a vindictive trial at attacking every good Gaddafi stood for. It is a personal attack rather than an attack on policy.

Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The Gaddafi regime embarked on one of modern man’s edifices of development: the Great Man-Made River Project to make water available to the whole country. As is known, Libya is in a desert region and Gaddafi’s plan to ascertain every citizen of access was the Great Man-Made River Project.

Libya had no external debt and had reserves of $150 billion most of which were frozen globally
Libya was a well-endowed state. To put this into perspective, the self-acclaimed champion of democracy and capitalism, the USA has a debt of over $18 trillion. Libya had none. Enough said.

The price of petrol was $0,14 per litre
In 2011, Staveley Head, a UK-based provider of insurance products compiled a list of countries with the lowest petrol prices in the world. China.org.cn reported the listing which put Libya at third position with its low $0,14.

Having a home was considered a human right
Gaddafi’s Green Book categorically stated, “The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others.” The Green Book was Gaddafi’s bible of political philosophy and had first been published in 1975. He vowed that he would not secure a house for his own parents until every citizen had one.

Gender equality actually a reality
Women in Libya were free to work and dress as they liked, subject to family constraints. The “dictator” did not impose any particular repressive canon on women and considering the sensitivities of the Arab community to gender roles, this was a big feat. Universal access to primary education was achieved in a relatively short space of time under Gaddafi.

The Human Development Index was better than two-thirds of the countries reported on
The Human Development Report has been published since 1990 and it is in the report that the HDI is found. The last time the report was released with Gaddafi in power, Libya was ranked 53 of 163 countries with comparable data. The HDI of Arab states was 0,641 while Libya’s was 0,760. Libya was therefore better off than most Arab States. The HDI provides a composite measure of health, education and income. Does being placed above the Arab States average mean all was rosy? By no means! It simply means there were worse countries that the Western “whistle-blowers” did not “rescue”. In 2009, Libya was reported to be on track to achieve the Millennium Development Goals by 2015.

People had enough food
This does not need to be qualified. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) confirmed that undernourishment was less than 5% with a daily calorie intake of 3144. This was one “oppressor” whose subjects had enough. With the Great Man-Made River Project, Gaddafi was securing an even brighter agricultural future to feed his nation. Pessimists can be claimed he was feeding citizens for the slaughter.

Privatization of all Libyan oil to every citizen
On 21 February 2011, Gaddafi launched a programme to privatize all Libyan oil to every citizen of Libya. This would initially provide $21,000 to every citizen from a total of $32 billion in 2011 and effectively lead to the dissolution of the ministries of health, education and others to eliminate corruption, theft of oil by foreign companies and to decentralise power.