• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16-year-old Singaporean detained under ISA for planning terrorist attacks on two mosques

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Islam already well established. Currently tere are over 1.8 billion Muslims and 2.3 billion xtians in the world. Centuries ago Muslim already stop going to war. But the xtians still continue with their killing and invasion of Muslim countries. As i am typing now, the war by US and Western xtian allies still on-going in Syria, Afghanistan etc..
Even within Christianity, Protestants and Catholics have fought and killed each other. Same for Islam (Shias, Sunnis). No need to mention inter-religion conflicts. Religion is too emotive, believers throw logic and rational thinking out the window.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
80 million died during WWII. No god was involved.
12 million land owners were executed in china when communist won. No god there either.
Wars are started for all sorts of reasons. I am saying if there were no religions, there'd be one less reason to fight.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even within Christianity, Protestants and Catholics have fought and killed each other. Same for Islam (Shias, Sunnis). No need to mention inter-religion conflicts. Religion is too emotive, believers throw logic and rational thinking out the window.

I only answer for Islam. Islam forbid killing. Only for self defence is permissable. So u cant fault the religion just cos the believers go against the teaching. Fights between Shia and Sunni is more on political than religious issue. Both sects can pray together, fyi.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam is a religion of death theirs nothing to misunderstand the quran is clear it says kill non muslims over and over again
(8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.” (force them to convert then make them pay a tax)

Quran (8:67) – “It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land…”
“Seek out your enemies relentlessly.”
(Surah 4:103-) “Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God’s religion shall reign supreme.”

(Surah 8:36-) “…make war on the leaders of unbelief…Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them…”
Koran (9:5).
senseless attack…”
It may be diplomatic to refer t killing as senseless, but it has solid Islamic justification.
“Kill them wherever you find them. Lay ambushes for them….” is a standing instruction in the Killing kafirs earns the jihadi good points for entering Islamic paradise.

(Surah 9:12-)
“Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]…until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued.”

(Surah 9:27-) “Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home.”

(Surah 9:73) “Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them.”

(Surah 9:121-)”Blessed are the believers…who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave-girls, for these are lawful to them)…These are the heirs of Paradise…”

(Surah 23:1-5-)”You shall not force your slave-girls into prostitution in order that you make money, if they wish to preserve their chastity.”

(Surah 24:33-)Quran (9:29) – “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Quran (17:16) – “And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.”

Quran (33:60-62) – “If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter.”
i feel sick after reading this in your quran and your so called religion of peace more like the religion of the devil and death islam is a cancer on the face of the earth and one day we will wipe islam out for all time for the sake of humanity
Wars are started for all sorts of reasons. I am saying if there were no religions, there'd be one less reason to fight.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely, they will find new ways to keep on fighting.

Is already mentioned in the Quran.

When Iblees refused to prostrate to Adam, Allah expelled him and cursed him: “(Allah) said: ‘Then get out from here; for verily, you are outcast. And verily, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense’” [Saad 38:77-78]
When Iblees knew of his fate, he asked Allah to give him respite until the Day of Resurrection: “[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.’ (Allah) said: ‘Verily, you are of those allowed respite Till the Day of the time appointed’” [Saad 38:79-81 ] When Allah granted him that, he declared war on Adam and his descendents, made disobedience attractive to them and tempted them to commit immoral actions: “[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘By Your Might, then I will surely, mislead them all, Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).’” [Saad 38:82-83]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I only answer for Islam. Islam forbid killing. Only for self defence is permissable. So u cant fault the religion just cos the believers go against the teaching. Fights between Shia and Sunni is more on political than religious issue. Both sects can pray together, fyi.
Surely as brothers, they ought to resolve any conflict without resorting to violence. Since Islam claims to be a peaceful religion.

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately in the modern day, religion has transformed into ideology ( communism, nationalist, race...) which is equally deadly, and now with climate change and covid, its transforming into something else. Instead of fear of god, its the fear of armegeddon.and thus fear mongering are controlled by the same select few.
I have no religion but i am thinking of joining one. Islam is quite appealing, are u a muslim?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
@duluxe the CECA terrorist yet to be nabbed
one of his buddies nabbed already
sh*tskin CECA = trouble

not sure of chink virus
or
CECA virus

is more deadly

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes bang, humans will be humans regardless of religion. Human nature as accorded to us by nature, by evolution.:biggrin:

No ape to man ya. Nonsence. But its all a grand plan by the Almighty Allah azzawajal. See wat mentioned in the Quran:

"Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.' They (the angels) said: 'Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we (the angels) glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You?' God said: 'I know that which you do not know.'"

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the so-called christians are fake. They only know how to copy paste from the net. Even my 10 yr old nephew able to do tat too.

Many fakes attend church to network for business and to gossip. The younger ones go there to get hitched and paktor! It is just a social congregation. After attending church many go on to sin blissfully for heaven's sake. Oh my god!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam will always be a misunderstood religion. So we have to correct it if someone deliberately misinterpreted it.

It is not the religion itself that should be under close scrutiny. Rather its the type of preachers and followers that professes the religion! In fact I dare say Islam is the most misunderstood and subverted religion; usually deliberate and on purpose.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No ape to man ya. Nonsence. But its all a grand plan by the Almighty Allah azzawajal. See wat mentioned in the Quran:

"Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.' They (the angels) said: 'Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we (the angels) glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You?' God said: 'I know that which you do not know.'"
Abang, ok we've been down this road before. I am not going to have you start again (I know you never tire when it involves your faith). Remain a moderate, main-stream practitioner of Islam, be blessed!:thumbsup: