• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16-year-old Singaporean detained under ISA for planning terrorist attacks on two mosques

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these Christians and Muslims will never stop killing one another. Believe in neither is the best. I am looking forward to my next life, I want to be like Elon Musk. :biggrin:

In my next life, I want to be like Ah Gong Lee Kuan Yew.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians like you will be asexual angels, floating around on a cloud while playing the harp. For all eternity.

The CC where I help out at offers harp lessons. Maybe God sent me there to do grassroots work for a reason.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The CC where I help out at offers harp lessons. Maybe God sent me there to do grassroots work for a reason.
I firmly believe that's his plan for you, to learn the harp. Because with God, there are no such thing as coincidence. And since all oppies will go to hell like you mentioned a few times, please play the harp louder so we can hear you from down there, as you float around as a dickless angel.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I firmly believe that's his plan for you, to learn the harp. Because with God, there are no such thing as coincidence. And since all oppies will go to hell like you mentioned a few times, please play the harp louder so we can hear you from down there, as you float around as a dickless angel.

if i remember correctly
he was an eunuch ?
no testicles
right ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historically, the Crusades were a response to centuries of moslems jihadists attacking Christian lands in the Middle East, Anatolia, southern Europe and Spain.
Christians were persecuting minorities. Books of knowledge were being destroyed. Only religious books were allowed. Libraries were burnt to the ground including those at Alexandria which was the biggest. Jews were expelled. And pagan kings forced to convert or face invasion and annihilation.

https://readingreligion.org/books/christianity-book-burning-and-censorship-late-antiquity

Scholars seek refuge and brought along books to muslim controlled land where freedom of faith was the foundation of the rulers.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20201204-lost-islamic-library-maths

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His future has been ruined by Singapore. Imagine if he chose to stay in India. He could continue to rape young and old ladies in India without getting arrested