• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16 year old boy - I wanna be stronger big time fail

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I saw this on FB the other day from my friend, i've did krav maga for 5 years or so and seen lotsa weirdoes in classes but this one take the cake

Just when I thought you could only read abt such incidents on stomp. Feeling extremely compelled to write this post as this is something I feel strongly about. Just when i was preparing to start our usual saturday teens class today, one of our regular students, a 16yr old boy strolled in with his helper, who was carrying his gym bag for him(like really?).

During the class, short water breaks were given, to my horror, the 16yr old teen very naturally SNAPPED his fingers towards the direction of helper, signalling her for his water bottle. My colleagues and i were in shock and very much disgusted. After the class I deliberately walked to him and his helper and started telling him off. I may not have the right to do so, But it's just something I cannot swallow(that's round one).

Moments later, as it was raining, the boy and his helper were waiting by the door and again, his helper was carrying his bag on her shoulders while waiting. This got me started again. Immediately I told him very assertively that u should be carrying your own bag and here goes round two. Throughout the lecturing, one question that I asked him was "why r u here in the first place?". His answered that he wanted to be stronger. "How on earth is your domestic helper carrying your bag helping u to become stronger?" I replied. He then started assuring me that he will not bring his helper to the gym again. But again, that's not the point.

Towards the end of lecture, I asked him have anyone spoken to him like this before and unsurprisingly, NO. I went on telling him if he didnt like what was said, he can always tell his parents and I will gladly speak to them. Soon after both of them left.

This just got me thinking. How times have changed. And I appreciate the way I was brought up as a child. Education is not just the responsibility of schools or the community. Good Parenting plays a huge role as well. In my opinion, good parenting doesnt mean giving your child everything, teaching them how to achieve goals is more important. This is the first step and the most important one of a child's education, well being and values.

Really hope that this boy starts to change for the better soon. Cheers.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just a kid, so naturally he does not know what he wants. He really wanted to be rich and aristocratic so he can lord over lesser beings and have them do needless chores. You should have told him he has nothing to worry about. Poor men do the fighting and bleeding in a real conflict so there is no need to waste time training with his lessers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course no one has spoken to him like that before,he is a aristocrat.this lowly daft and stupid peasant needs to learn his/her place and her caste in life,send him to india for a good thrashing and raping and a good lesson in

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no one has spoken to him like that before,he is a aristocrat.this lowly daft and stupid peasant needs to learn his/her place and her caste in life,send him to india for a good thrashing and raping and a good lesson in

it all boils down to sour grapes. This stupid low class peasant trying to justify his scoldings(under guise of advice) by talking cock. bet he does not dare to talk to his parents. If somebody dare to talk to me like that about my son (no matter how spoilt he is) i would screw him there and then and tell him to fark off as he is a nobody. in the first place he is a nobody and he is not qualified to teach others. period.
the way this idiot write , you know he is just jealous sour grapes that that kid already has an edge over him in life. toughness does not mean physical only. obviously a idiot showoff.
alot of farking sourgrapes in sinkieland who try to subtly sabotage you under the guise of equality or concern when they are shit themselves. and alot of these arseholes include teachers(one of the most useless group in sinkieland, the other being army cololnels or majors all deadwood). MOE is full of such crap cowards, bullies, sex maniacs and pedophiles. Just screw up a few teachers last week when they try to be talk cock to me. I told them to go and find out who I am before talking cock. read the papers and you know what I mean.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it all boils down to sour grapes. This stupid low class peasant trying to justify his scoldings(under guise of advice) by talking cock. bet he does not dare to talk to his parents. If somebody dare to talk to me like that about my son (no matter how spoilt he is) i would screw him there and then and tell him to fark off as he is a nobody. in the first place he is a nobody and he is not qualified to teach others. period.
the way this idiot write , you know he is just jealous sour grapes that that kid already has an edge over him in life. toughness does not mean physical only. obviously a idiot showoff.
alot of farking sourgrapes in sinkieland who try to subtly sabotage you under the guise of equality or concern when they are shit themselves. and alot of these arseholes include teachers(one of the most useless group in sinkieland, the other being army cololnels or majors all deadwood). MOE is full of such crap cowards, bullies, sex maniacs and pedophiles. Just screw up a few teachers last week when they try to be talk cock to me. I told them to go and find out who I am before talking cock. read the papers and you know what I mean.

Agree,this lowly paid serf thinks hes a big shot just because he makes a honest wage of 0.0001 peanuts,he obviously has no idea where he stands in life.physical strength is not the greatest power in life,there are other things far greater than that.he should be lucky the boy didnt expect him and the domestic helper to kneel down and carry him on their shoulders like a egyptian god on a chariot when he snapped his fingers,while he carried his dumbbells and did his "exercise"I understand how he feels,the insecurity he had when growing up as a peasant,it must breed resentment and make him hate those deemed superior

And one thing I agree with u this guy writes like a fag,a royal poofter.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another new low for idiotic forumners in here. The threadstarter - wikiphile has no balls to confront the boy's parents, but chose to fuck the boy instead. Remember, the boy didn't hire the maid. His parents did.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another new low for idiotic forumners in here. The threadstarter - wikiphile has no balls to confront the boy's parents, but chose to fuck the boy instead. Remember, the boy didn't hire the maid. His parents did.

i'm not even an instructor - Thats for Graduate grade and above. I am but a low level student
but i am sure you are unable to fuck me up one or one or with a few of your homies put together.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not even an instructor - Thats for Graduate grade and above. I am but a low level student
but i am sure you are unable to fuck me up one or one or with a few of your homies put together.

Are you like 10.....in IQ? If u have to use your fist, you are already stupid!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer did the boy a favour by fucking him. In a couple of years he'll be out to society... if he has the same sense of entitlement he'll be finished.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years from today if he enlisted in NS his maid will be carrying his army back
pack so that he will be stronger?? His CO will screw him upside down! His NS boys
will called him Ah Gua!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years from today if he enlisted in NS his maid will be carrying his army back
pack so that he will be stronger?? His CO will screw him upside down! His NS boys
will called him Ah Gua!!

No sir. IF he has to go through NS, he will be white horse. People will ask who his father is. Many of lesser stock will flock to him for favours, especially the hapless Hokkien pengs. You confirm serve in some indoor roles, so common how come you also dunno? :confused: