• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 year old SG boy commit suicide due to involvement in MOLEST investigation

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I bet you are still a virgin (please do not forget to ask for an Ang Pao first time you successful k?).

How do I know? Bcos birds and bees do not have any dickies. You must still be wondering how they do it!

Sorry lor.this is like chor da dee. If he happened to meet the braddel presstitutes chua sista or holee virgin. It may just b other way around.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 14 year old boy is almost an adult, he should be prepare to face the consequences of his actions if he did the crime.

To commit suicide because unable to face the consequence is the sign of an ultimate coward.

Oh by the way, just because he is 14 doesn't mean the lady did not feel terrified when she was being molested. Some 14 yo boys are quite big sized and they can look very aggressive.

Once you reached puberty, you are an adult capable of reproducing. We should stop treating adults like children.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i accidentally brushed the breast of what looked like a milf commuter on the mrt, and she looked at me with lustful eyes and then asked for my number. what should i have done? give and everything is forgiven. don't give, and she will complain "morest"? :confused:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i accidentally brushed the breast of what looked like a milf commuter on the mrt, and she looked at me with lustful eyes and then asked for my number. what should i have done? give and everything is forgiven. don't give, and she will complain "morest"? :confused:
for you, if she was seated and you brushed against her with something hard, it means that you're happy to meet her.
for her, she wanted you to 'whip' out your phone to give her a missed call - and to determine where your phone was kept, in front or the back pocket:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for you, if she was seated and you brushed against her with something hard, it means that you're happy to meet her.
for her, she wanted you to 'whip' out your phone to give her a missed call - and to determine where your phone was kept, in front or the back pocket:wink:

my 1g phone was a monstrosity, and it was playing "whip out my big 10-inch" ringback tone when it accidentally brushed her. and then the other big 10-inch brushed her. it was my 2-liter bottle of water. i blamed it on the lack of personal space and her plus-sized boobs intruding into my space. :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my 1g phone was a monstrosity, and it was playing "whip out my big 10-inch" ringback tone when it accidentally brushed her. and then the other big 10-inch brushed her. it was my 2-liter bottle of water. i blamed it on the lack of personal space and her plus-sized boobs intruding into my space. :p
hokay, either it was an aunty lucy type of water bottle instead of evian since she may have preferred quality over quantity, or becoz of the ringback tone - should have played the "ring mah bell, ring mah bell" tune, jingle bells already passe lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 14 year old boy is almost an adult, he should be prepare to face the consequences of his actions if he did the crime.

To commit suicide because unable to face the consequence is the sign of an ultimate coward.

Oh by the way, just because he is 14 doesn't mean the lady did not feel terrified when she was being molested. Some 14 yo boys are quite big sized and they can look very aggressive.

Yes all molest and rape cases should be dealt with severely, including those committed by teenagers and old men. If not, Spore will become India in no time where such crimes made world news.

Last edited: