• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 FEB, valentine's day....any roses?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very sian!

this valentine's day is a broke day for many head-over-heel romantic. loving or plain stupid?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll always be your Valentine Bob. Can you consolidate all your thoughts into one thread? It's hard for fans like me to follow.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
any jokers sending bouquets of roses? red, yellow, pink and white??

any romantic extravagant candlelight dinners that would force you into a week's puasa?

any beautifully packed chocolates?

any kisses?

any bed rolling activity from dusk to dawn?

any new brand condoms and KY to sextisfy?

what about sexy undies, G-strings, bras and etc?

romantic cruises?

raucous honeymoons?

if there's money, there shall be honey.

what if there's no money, then where is my honey??

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for telling everyone 5footer got 6.5in. u must drop undies to confirm. :wink: does the desperate housewife lamei try your 6.5 by the way?

Don't torture yourself please. Have you taken your medication yet. You know....for hypertension......diabetes......a cock deflating disease you know...........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpei married long long time ago, no more lovy-duvvy, huggy-kissy romantic pursuits. Take care of family, once in a while go out with old friends, talk cock, and get sloshed to the gills.

Few years ago, bought roses for my wife, was told not to "waste-money." So, I took her advice, buy something worthwhile like beer.

Cheers!

u mean get your spitting cobra eaten by a wet pussy?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing a lady (she's a smoker) next door office for quite some time.

She has nice fair skin, quite nice body and quite sweet looking.
Always thought of approaching her and ask her out for a date.
With her kind of look, I'm quite curious to know who is her "real suitor".

However, today just saw her having lunch with an "ang moh dick".
It turns out that she's just another SPG wanting to live in foreign land which I've been suspecting.

Once again, I'm gonna celebrate V-Day alone.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man…
another valentine day…
Home Alone version 57.xx … etc… etc…
Bob ! don't you ever get marry ? saw you at China Town on Feb 10, don't know you're taking pic of china town or China gal…

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man…
another valentine day…
Home Alone version 57.xx … etc… etc…
Bob ! don't you ever get marry ? saw you at China Town on Feb 10, don't know you're taking pic of china town or China gal…
taking pics of china girls in chinatown. why didn't call? can take china black too :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't torture yourself please. Have you taken your medication yet. You know....for hypertension......diabetes......a cock deflating disease you know...........[/QUOT

so my poor slithering 5footer pet snake would be sulking with his 6.5 alone in a cold damp corner.

poor worm!!

that's why u need to get a life, pet worm!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for you!

valentine time is a gimmicky trap by bo liao businessmen to milk deluded dovey lovey stupig romantics.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for you!

valentine time is a gimmicky trap by bo liao businessmen to milk deluded dovey lovey stupig romantics.

Restaurant owners, florists, gift shops.... huat ah! :biggrin:

Incidentally, V-Day is the best time to get rid of a woman whom you're seeing.

http://blowmeuptom.com/professor-tom-leykis-gives-men-7-reasons-to-remain-scarce-on-valentines-day/

1) Women use the arrival of Valentine’s Day as a way of testing your level of commitment which, if you are enjoying a casual relationship, is zero. If you’re already a friend with benefits, there are no benefits to pretending to be more than what the two of you are. The beauty part of this? It’s honest! You don’t really care about her and she won’t be fooled into believing that you do. She has no right to expect anything you never promised, much less delivered.

2) By disappearing this week, you keep an air of distance and mystery which are keys to keeping things hot. Letting your girl think you are in demand or otherwise busy on Valentine’s Week will make her want you more, not less.

3) Acceding to her demands can satisfy her (or simply keep her quiet) in the short term, but will lead to increased demands and expectations in the future that go beyond the carefree enjoyment you’re currently used to getting.

4) Think she’ll be with someone else on Valentine’s Day instead of you? Why should you care? She’s your friend with benefits, not your girlfriend! You’ll be with someone else too…if you do it right.

5) Women like your FWB will often resort to going out alone or with friends on Valentine’s Night. This is when what we call the ‘Human Grab Bag’ takes place. Everyone frees up their girls for one night, where they become someone else’s low-hanging fruit. Men who are laying low should go out and see all the available women who feel low because no one asked them out for Valentine’s Day. All men who do this get to be with someone else’s girl for the evening, when she’s at her lowest.

6) After she’s been out and done something this desperate, she’ll be so incredibly happy just to see you again. You’ll tell her that you’ve been ‘so busy,’ and she’ll just hope you never find out about what she did on Valentine’s Night (which will be same thing that you did, only you won’t be feeling all guilty and low about it as she will). You continue to get what you got before, only now you get the upper hand because she’s feeling guilty.

7) Once you’ve made it through Valentine’s season without making any commitments or giving any rings, now you are firmly driving the bus, with no fears or concerns that she’ll make any demands. Until next Valentine’s Day, by which time you will have kicked her to the curb…if you’re doing it right!