• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 cases on 23 Oct 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 10 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Oct 23), taking the national total to 57,951.
All of the new infections were imported cases who had been placed on stay-home notice upon their arrival in Singapore, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its daily preliminary update.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wandering how many visitors daily after the re-opening.
June was 2,200 visitors, daily, I suppose.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Active cases 84
In hospitals 45
0 in ICU
39 in community facilities.
Death 28

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 10 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Oct 23), taking the national total to 57,951.
All of the new infections were imported cases who had been placed on stay-home notice upon their arrival in Singapore, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its daily preliminary update.
Shit! The numbers are going up again. The second wave is upon us????:eek:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
If like this forever sg will get all the shit, if they say they recover but what happen if they all full bladt covid again ,sg sure die.PAPigs really nk brain as we are dealing with unknown pandemic

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The numbers are meaningless without details regarding how many are actually sick.
It's a numbers game, the world runs on numbers. Numbers are powerful because people believe them. Hence, numbers are more powerful than any religion. This is why I am so scared, I don't want to die. :cry: