• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 more flood oppo must ask Yaacob resign, 1 more fallen tree kill Malboro resign

knnpapccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP yah yah talk big whole life and want world's highest salaries. NEVER honestly admitted to any of their own fault. Punish other citizens harshly and extort our money that is what they know best. KNN PAP CCB!

We had been too forgiving towards the PAP, time to regret this and correct our past mistakes. Otherwise there is no more country belonging to our own children any more. We are losing out Singapore right now, from within our own hands, if we don't take it back immediately, we will lost Singapore forever. Our children will be 5th class & 10th class citizens.

One more flood we have to expect opposition to call for Yaacob's resignation, just like Wong Kan Seng after Mas Selamat fled. One more Singaporean killed by fallen tree we also expect opposition to call for Malboro Tan to fuck off.

:mad: we had enough, we have to lay our cards on the table. We have nothing much to lose any more, not afraid any more.

I want a collision, I want them to feel our pains. I don't want us people to be the only one being hurt. PAP must get it too. We will make this happen.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
z150222677.jpg

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more flood we have to expect opposition to call for Yaacob's resignation, just like Wong Kan Seng after Mas Selamat fled. One more Singaporean killed by fallen tree we also expect opposition to call for Malboro Tan to fuck off.

Good move but will they hide behind old fark's skirt?

What can flood cause? Dangerous soil erosion under road.

Quite possible.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only problem I foresee is that we have only 2 voices in Parliament. Chiam has lost much of his oratorical skills after recovering from stroke (though some would say he never possessed much of that to begin with), whilst Low continues to pretend to be English educated whenever he gives a speech in Parliament.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam has lost much of his oratorical skills after recovering from stroke (though some would say he never possessed much of that to begin with),

If Chiam has lost his 'oratorical skills' and can no longer do an effective job, then Chiam should resign or vacate his seat and let someone who can speak up to speak for Singaporeans!

Is Chiam trying to be old fark, so old already still want to hold on to a position in politics? Retire and let the young blood come in.