• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'poreans

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'porea

These people left because they know the PAP has fucked it up. If all singaporeans did not leave their homeland, we would not have this problem.
[unquote]

even the pap cronies are buying overseas properties to prepare for any 'eventuality'... no dignity, no pride, no loyalty... pap singapore has none of this to survive as a nation...

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 Million FTs in S'pore. We Must Make Them Leave. Here Is How. Co-operate S'porea

if you have pride as a sinkee... you dont live in poverty... you fight to better your life out of pap control... angmoh is just good 'capitalists' but pap provide the fodder for them to trample on sinkees.. so take it out on the pap...

I fully agree with you !!!!!!!!!!

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have been reading the replies in this thread. I think for too long, we have despised the low-level jobs and even the people who are doing these jobs. I do not know how we came to have this bias. Could it have been in the earlier days when PAP was trying to encourage people to work in factories (manufacturing was considered higher level work then)?

We need to change our thinking. Minimum wage is needed and no job is too undignified. We have to get rid of the "class" mentality and close ranks around all Singaporeans (citizens only). The problem started when we allowed them to import workers to compete for those so-called blue-collar jobs. This marginalised our own people who worked in those jobs. Now, the problem is simply extended to the upper levels and some of you want the government to just protect white-collar jobs?

Do not be distracted by those who say that Singaporeans do not want to work in these jobs. Who wants to work in poor conditions with low pay? Even for the foreign workers, they are only willing to work in these conditions because they earn much more here than in their own countries. So much so that they are willing to pay agencies to find them work in Singapore.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Chinaboy was boasting about how talented and capable people from China are, that there are thousands of singers more talented than Jay Chou, that people from China flock to Singkieland and all parts of the world because of their talents, that he used to be middle of his class in China but became top in the class (except in English language of course) when he came to Singkieland.
Later, when the Singkieboy asked what his mother was working as, he replied "medical assistant".
I nearly asked him why his mother wasn't the doctor but the assistant, if Chinapeople were indeed that talented.

He is right, "medical assistant" is what his mother told him. Probably working in Joo Chiat in those reflexology centers providing various services.
In China, she probably would not get any business, but in Singapore, men flocked to her.:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is right, "medical assistant" is what his mother told him. Probably working in Joo Chiat in those reflexology centers providing various services.
In China, she probably would not get any business, but in Singapore, men flocked to her.:biggrin:

Yes , its also their FUCKING ATTITUDE towards Singaporeans. Take our jobs, lower our salaries and rub salt into our wounds

They see The PAPies suka suka with us, these FTs also try to do the same.

Which is what I am saying, FUCK them and Fuck them HARD every little chance you get. Don't let them take further advantage.

The time is NOW! Send these FTs a MESSAGE, Don't Fuck With S'poreans.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

What;s with all the hoops to jump thru, just speak out now. Really got Russian students or not? And where? I love to fuck blued eye big titted blondes. If here got, I dun have to go to Penang and KL for my blond fix :-)

"DA" that Russian for YES....i bonked one last year...she part time at travel agency as tour guide for Russian tourist...one of the best cock suckers i have ever came across..dun know if she still in this field..

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

"DA" that Russian for YES....i bonked one last year...she part time at travel agency as tour guide for Russian tourist...one of the best cock suckers i have ever came across..dun know if she still in this field..

Yes. Have screwed a number of Russian, Spanish and even Swedish chicks. These were actually tourists who were trying to make quick bucks while here. They were arranged by some of my friends who were pimps but that was many years back. Not sure about nowas its been a while since I have left Singapore.

jw5

Loyal

I have been reading the replies in this thread. I think for too long, we have despised the low-level jobs and even the people who are doing these jobs. I do not know how we came to have this bias. Could it have been in the earlier days when PAP was trying to encourage people to work in factories (manufacturing was considered higher level work then)?

We need to change our thinking. Minimum wage is needed and no job is too undignified. We have to get rid of the "class" mentality and close ranks around all Singaporeans (citizens only). The problem started when we allowed them to import workers to compete for those so-called blue-collar jobs. This marginalised our own people who worked in those jobs. Now, the problem is simply extended to the upper levels and some of you want the government to just protect white-collar jobs?

Do not be distracted by those who say that Singaporeans do not want to work in these jobs. Who wants to work in poor conditions with low pay? Even for the foreign workers, they are only willing to work in these conditions because they earn much more here than in their own countries. So much so that they are willing to pay agencies to find them work in Singapore.
I despise those who do "high level" jobs, do very little yet get high pay.

jw5

Loyal

Yes. Have screwed a number of Russian, Spanish and even Swedish chicks. These were actually tourists who were trying to make quick bucks while here. They were arranged by some of my friends who were pimps but that was many years back. Not sure about nowas its been a while since I have left Singapore.
Which ones were the best?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go Geylang. Many FTs for you to choose and fuck.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which ones were the best?

Go Geylang. Many FTs for you to choose and fuck.

How come changed topic liao? :rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Have screwed a number of Russian, Spanish and even Swedish chicks. These were actually tourists who were trying to make quick bucks while here. .

wow the russian chicks i might understand but spanish and swedish....i think still got some OKTs bring in euro chicks..but haven't been following their thread...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was at a foodcourt recently when I overheard the conversation between 2 secondary schoolboys, a Chinaboy and a Singkieboy.
The Chinaboy was boasting about how talented and capable people from China are, that there are thousands of singers more talented than Jay Chou, that people from China flock to Singkieland and all parts of the world because of their talents, that he used to be middle of his class in China but became top in the class (except in English language of course) when he came to Singkieland.
Later, when the Singkieboy asked what his mother was working as, he replied "medical assistant".
I nearly asked him why his mother wasn't the doctor but the assistant, if Chinapeople were indeed that talented.

her mother most likely a tui na massuer aka whore.:rolleyes:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

We got poor stock because of the school's grading !

The PAP regime got their people in cronies in control of MOE and they filter most to fail !

But their cronies's fathers, mothers and children will go into glam departments and controlling most industries !

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

who wants to overthrow lee kuan yew here?

u don't understand the real situation here.

even if you riot, can you gaurantee a better regime to replace the current one?

if you worship idols, or only believe in yourself, or have little faith in God, do you think your next regime will become better than the current one?

i say to you, it will get worse, because of human sinful nature.

especially ever so true when Jesus 2nd coming is getting closer each day.

sashimi88

do u call them FT = foreign talents? they r just bunch of foreign workers... now why does singapore govt hire angmos to be the head of their own ministries? any idea?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

do u call them ft = foreign talents? They r just bunch of foreign workers... Now why does singapore govt hire angmos to be the head of their own ministries? Any idea?

ft = fake talents

Why they hire ang mo to head our Ministry? Easy answer. Local who can vote will know all their secrets and lies and surely will expose them in no time.

Ang Mo, they can bluff and hid secrets from and the Ang Mo will have no clue. How can an Ang Mo know Ministar Wrong Cant Sing is related to the Lees?

Thats why most Ang Mos in S'pore nowadays all no class....cho bo lun ...bo liow type

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT = Foreign Trash

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

These people left because they know the PAP has fucked it up. If all singaporeans did not leave their homeland, we would not have this problem.
[unquote]

even the pap cronies are buying overseas properties to prepare for any 'eventuality'... no dignity, no pride, no loyalty... pap singapore has none of this to survive as a nation...

Why our Leeporters dont check how many overseas properties our Ministars and their immediate families own.

That way if they owned not ONE single overseas property, Singapore still got chance. But if they own several, guess all prepared very well for THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

Since S'pore they always say very good, no need to invest overseas' properties mah. Right?