• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 2016 )

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

You have been proven wrong by me and yet refused to apologize to me. You are not fit to tell me I am in the wrong and all your so called proof have been been proven by me to be all twisted logic, anyhow cut people sentence, anyhow understand, pretend not to read and cast aspersions and more. Fucking evil and creepy mudlander character.

I dare say that everyone (or at least most people) can tell that Wunderfool was just joking. :wink:
You are the only member so far who is taking his post too seriously and even bothering to post about it. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid you are simply being too self-centred and proud/vain, which is why you think that you are the only one who is "honest and innocent", so much so that whenever anyone disagrees with you, especially when you are obviously in the wrong, you become hysterical. :(

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

Where is the news that said he is going tuas checkpoint?
Is this good enough:
UPDATE: A 53-year-old man has been arrested for a road traffic accident on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), said the police in a statement on Monday (Dec 19) night. The incident involved four cars, one motorcycle and one private bus along AYE (Tuas) before the underpass leading to Tuas checkpoint.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was travelling along AYE towards Tuas checkpoint where he was believed to have made a U-turn and drove against the flow of traffic.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/1-dead-3-injured-after-car-goes-against-flow-traffic-aye
facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/1821420438114042
("Mercedes went against traffic on lane 1 and caused this carnage along AYE towards Tuas near Customs this morning around 8.00am (19 December 2016).")

Readers who are not in the know beware of this shameless proven mudlander thief liar.
Readers who are not in the know beware of this shameless proven ginfreely liar. :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey what did i lie? I asked Wunderfool for clarification. And Wunderfool is a proven thief liar. So which part am i lying?

And I am not sure whether this is good enough proof the AYE towards tuas checkpoint means he is going tuas checkpoint. How about the other way? Towards changi means going changi airport and U-turn because no passport?

Is this good enough:

facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/1821420438114042
("Mercedes went against traffic on lane 1 and caused this carnage along AYE towards Tuas near Customs this morning around 8.00am (19 December 2016).")

Readers who are not in the know beware of this shameless proven ginfreely liar. :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just want to point out zhihau and other moderators may have been fair to you but they have not shown the same fairness to me against all these bullies
:eek: You dare to compare yourself to the great:
profiles.delphiforums.com/JW5
who joined Delphi in early 1999, only a month after the greater:
profiles.delphiforums.com/Leongsam
joined? :confused:
Have you considered the possibility that YOU were, and still are, the Bully/Spammer-in-Chief during the past year or at least the past few months? :wink:

Hey what did i lie? I asked Wunderfool for clarification. And Wunderfool is a proven thief liar. So which part am i lying?
Coming from you, are you sure you have enough credibility to say that? :rolleyes:

And I am not sure whether this is good enough proof the AYE towards tuas checkpoint means he is going tuas checkpoint. How about the other way? Towards changi means going changi airport and U-turn because no passport?
Have you watched the videos? :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fairness is fairness for everyone. Don't understand that shows you are a moron.

And yes I have proven you a liar before too. Besides proven Wunderfool a thief liar. So who are you to say I have no credibility? And again you called me a liar for nothing. Look here I asked for clarification from Wunderfool. I get nothing. Then I concluded there is nothing. This is not called lying. Fuck you LIAR calling others liar.

And no I have not been able to watch video easily due to poor network speed and so I don't watch much video unless I really want to watch. Still you have not answered my question. So Ecp or PIE direction towards changi airport means everyone going airport when meet accident?

:eek: You dare to compare yourself to the great:
profiles.delphiforums.com/JW5
who joined Delphi in early 1999, only a month after the greater:
profiles.delphiforums.com/Leongsam
joined? :confused:
Have you considered the possibility that YOU were, and still are, the Bully/Spammer-in-Chief during the past year or at least the past few months? :wink:

Coming from you, are you sure you have enough credibility to say that? :rolleyes:

Have you watched the videos? :confused:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

ed722bf2bde36ef05bb9cce98b7f0bde

The hearse bearing the body of Jackie Liong Kuo Hwa arrives at the Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium Complex on Friday (23 December). (PHOTO: Yahoo Newsroom)

AYE accident: Family, friends bid farewell to deceased

As her husband’s casket was wheeled out from the La Verna Chapel on Friday (23 December), Venny Oliver, 37, followed a few steps behind.

Dressed in black and in a wheelchair, she kept a straight face as she followed family members and other attendees into the church hall for the funeral service of her husband, 37-year-old media personality Jackie Liong Kuo Hwa.

The funeral service, held at the Church of St Mary of the Angels, was attended by more than 50 people. During the proceedings, Oliver sat a few feet away from her husband’s white casket and appeared composed as she joined the other attendees in prayers and hymns. Many who were there wept openly.

Liong died when a Mercedes-Benz going at high speed against the flow of traffic crashed into his car along the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) on Monday (19 December). Oliver, who was a passenger in the vehicle, sustained injuries in the crash but her husband died on the spot.

The driver of the Mercedes-Benz, Lim Chai Heng, was arrested at the scene and has been charged with causing death by reckless or dangerous driving. Three other people were hurt in the accident.

Liong’s body was later cremated at the Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium Complex at 12.45pm.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the Merc driver did was unforgivable. If he wants to die, go jump into Bedok Reservoir and stink the fishes.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the Merc driver did was unforgivable. If he wants to die, go jump into Bedok Reservoir and stink the fishes.

It's a honest mistake. Let move on.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Son : Pa, you are okay ???

Pa : I am okay.

Son : You just hit 3 cars and a motorcycle. I think they are badly hit.

Pa : Shit ! Son, I am going to talk to myself later.

Son : What ?

Pa : Just tell people that I lost my mind. okay ?

Son : huh ?

Pa : just say I am depressed. Just do what I say.

Son : okay pa.

Pa : Hey you behind. You are alright ? Still want passports ?

Wife was speechless.

Son : Pa, one man got killed.

Pa ( still lying in hospital ) : Ya. Read the news. Why did he drive such a lousy car ? What brand is it ?

Son : Toyota Vios

Pa : Yah! Lousy car ! Made of paper. I don't want you to ever own a Vios.

Son : but ...

Pa : No but, you buy a Merc, understand?

Son : No, I mean the accident... you forgot ?

Pa : F**! Go blame your mother ! Stupid woman. Forgot the passports. Ask me to make U turn!

Son : Mum feels bad also.

Pa : Feel bad got use or not ? I am going to jail because of her!

Son : Jail better than kena killed in the accident. Outside, people are baying for blood.

Pa : Come on, law by law okay. It was an accident. You want to hang me for an accident ? This is Singapore. Go by law one!

Son : Yah ...it was an accident. (nodding his head) Hey ! Doctor's coming! Quick ! Talk to yourself !

Pa ( mumbling to himself ) : Who am I ? ... Where am I ? .... What are you ?

Son ( flashes a quick thumb up behind Doc) : Doc, is he okay ? He looks terrible. Can't recognise me.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wife : Old man, how are you feeling ?

Husband ( lying in bed ) : Can't you see I am lying in the hospital ?

Wife : Sorry.

Husband : Sorry for f***. Already too late. I am going to jail. All because of you.

Wife ( agitated ) : What ! What all because of me ! You are a stupid driver !

Husband : Still want to argue. Forgot passports. Ask me to go back! F ****

Wife ( angry ) : I ask you to go back. I never ask you to U turn! You idiot !!!!

Husband ( raising his voice ) : F *** ! Okay ! Next time you drive.

Wife ( very angry ) : No more next time ! Your Merc cannot repair. It 's up for scrap.

Husband : Shit ! Still got 5 more years to go. All the money wasted.

Wife : Still think of money ? You 're going to spend the next 5 years in Changi cell. Still can drive meh ?

Husband : F***. Get out!

Wife : OK. BTW, your son just got a car.

Husband : Wait! What car ?

Wife ( leaving ) : It is a Toyota Vios. He says it is cheapest he can afford. He says he will drive slowly and carefully. Bye !

Husband ( muttering to himself ) : F*** son. F *** wife.

Doc ( passing by, heard him muttering to himself ) : He is a siao lang. Confirmed and chop.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Son : Pa, they found out!

Pa: Found what !

Son : That you are not mad.

Pa (angry): Who says I am mad !

Son : I mean, that you are pretending to be mad.

Pa: Darned. So what ?

Son : So now the prosecutor is pressing a culpable homicide charge.

Pa : What's the hell ! What kinda of sinkie's law is this ? I drive wrong direction only what ! At most kena charge dangerous driving. Why ? You think I murder people, is it ?!

Son : Pa, one person died in the accident.

Pa : Is it ? Well , he was just unlucky. I could be the dead one, you know.

Son : True.

Pa : So, this thing .. culpable homicide . What does it mean ?

Son : erh ... I thought you know. Technically, it means an act which has resulted in a person's death but is held not to amount to murder.

Pa (agitated) : Hello...I am not stupid, ok?! I mean how long in the prison ?

Son : Think it is 10 years.

Pa : Shit ! 10 years ! What did I do to deserve this ? I will go mad inside.

Son : Don't worry. You will be alright. I come and visit you.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Charge for driver of AYE fatal accident upgraded to culpable homicide not amounting to murder

The Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) has stated that the charge against the man who drove against traffic on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) last month has been upgraded to one of culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

The traffic caused the death of another driver, injured three other motorists, as well as causing several serious damages to other vehicles

AGC said that Lim Chai Heng, 53, could now be jailed up to 10 years, fined, and caned. In a comparison with his previous charge of causing death by reckless or dangerous driving carried a maximum jail term of five years.

The Police said that preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was travelling along AYE towards Tuas Checkpoint during morning rush hour where he was believed to have made a U-turn and travelled against the flow of traffic along AYE (Tuas).

Lim then collided into several vehicles, including four cars, one motorcycle and one private bus. The wall of the expressway before Tuas West Road exit was also severely damaged.

As a result of the accident, a 37-year-old man died at the scene and four others were conveyed to the National University Hospital (NUH).

The suspect was subsequently charged in NUH, where he was warded for his injuries. The holding charge was read to Lim by a Chinese interpreter.

The victim who passed away, Mr Liong Kuo Hwa, was a media personality. He had appeared in several films, television programmes and commercials. Sadly, he was pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics.

His 37-year-old wife, who was in the car with him, along with a rider and his pillion, was conveyed to the hospital and has been warded at NUH.

Lim was represented by lawyer Henry Lim and will be remanded for psychiatric evaluation at Complex Medical Centre in Changi Prison until 24 January.

Lim was supposed to go for the psychiatric evaluation at the Complex Medical Centre in Changi Prison after he was first charged. However, he was not discharged from hospital in time.

He will return to court for further mention on 24 January.

jw5

Loyal

Son : Pa, they found out!

Couple Of Points:

1. You are being bitchy again. :biggrin:

2. Thanks for the update that the charge has been amended to culpable homicide. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Couple Of Points:

1. You are being bitchy again. :biggrin:

2. Thanks for the update that the charge has been amended to culpable homicide. :wink:

Couple of points

1. I am being wunderfool. Not bitchy.:biggrin:

2. Everyone is interested in the 'inside' story. So ... :wink:

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why I say, irresponsible and dangerous driver like the above and the sick sob Benson Wee, who clocked 160km/h at Jurong Island and even boasted he will clock a higher speed next time ! Imagine losing control at that kind of speed. Bigger mayhem then the one at AYE.