• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

黄梓熙 - half hui half han ningxia girl. Once she become actress, she become a han. Good girl!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1679755779887.png

1679755795672.png

1679755809015.png

1679755823071.png

1679755836423.png

1679755876983.png

1679755894635.png

1679756604719.png

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is haram. U better avoid pork eating people. Some hui Chinese don't eat pork but behave like han. I'm fine with any because I can eat anything.
Its just not the same. Pork eating hans are body are cooler. Non pork hui bodies are warmer. Maybe its just in my mind. But thats how it feels like.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. If Able, i go check it out in ningxia. I want to see old budhist lanzhou
Omg, I shld not have started the 'hui' topic here in the first place tat get u intrigue. I have deeply regretted. U pls don't go there. The hui Chinese mostly become Han Chinese alrdy no difference. Wasted trip.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg, I shld not have started the 'hui' topic here in the first place tat get u intrigue. I have deeply regretted. U pls don't go there. The hui Chinese mostly become Han Chinese alrdy no difference. Wasted trip.
I will reconvert them from heathen communist xi worshipping pagans into god fearing believer.