• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

郭台銘 Taiwanese Dotard wanna-bee: Taiwan is mine! Korean Fish can only have 高雄! DPP fuck spider!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/收編韓粉-郭台銘-我當總統韓國瑜放心發展高雄-035902464.html

收編韓粉? 郭台銘:我當總統韓國瑜放心發展高雄

鏡週刊Mirror Media

6.8k 人追蹤

鏡週刊
2019年5月15日 上午11:59

eee22f289aa4c675fca26ab4ee51a3a2

高雄市長韓國瑜日前接受訪問,表示若他當選總統,要在高雄上班。鴻海董事長郭台銘昨(14日)在臉書回應此議題,他認為當總統,重點是要會做事而不是在哪裡辦公,因為「心在哪裡比身處何地更加重要」。
郭台銘以「需要執行力的事,郭懂,讓郭台銘來!」為題,自信地表示自己工作40年來,不論在哪裡辦公,都能顧到公司裡所有事,不會因為人在台灣而沒顧到其他地區的事務,「所以我認為當一個總統,重點是要會做事而不是在哪裡辦公,因為『心在哪裡比身處何地更加重要』」。
郭台銘說,拚經濟是他的專業,他願意提供40年全球經濟運籌經驗,協助韓市長推動高雄的承諾,「我當總統,韓市長大可放心發展高雄,我絕對是高雄市長與市民最堅強的後盾」。
他也強調,台灣目前最大的問題就是拚經濟,「用企業經營的角度來提昇效率除弊興利,才是能真正解決國家經濟發展問題的良藥」,真正的拚經濟,要從全台灣產業結構轉型與各縣市分進合擊,一起打國際盃,賺世界財。
郭台銘說,他一輩子都在搶全世界的訂單,「快,狠,準,穩」是他的特點,未來若當總統會讓國家的經濟也能「快,狠,準,穩」。他深刻感受到世上苦人多,長年投入公益,未來也會當個拚經濟、重分配、顧弱勢的總統。
最後他強調,政治要為經濟、民生、為人民的各種需求服務,批評民進黨讓政治只為選舉和意識形態服務。

Compiling Korean powder? Guo Taiming: I am the president of South Korea, and I am developing Kaohsiung.
[Mirror Weekly Mirror Media]
Mirror Media
6.8k person tracking
Mirror weekly
May 15, 2019, 11:59 am

Kaohsiung Mayor Korea Yu received a visit a few days ago, saying that if he is elected president, he will go to work in Kaohsiung. Hon Hai’s Chairman, Mr. Guo Taiming, responded to this issue on Facebook yesterday (14th). He believes that when he is president, the focus is on doing things rather than where to work, because “where the heart is more important than where you are”.

With the title "What is the need for execution, Guo knows, let Guo Taiming come!", Guo Taiming confidently stated that he has been working for 40 years, no matter where he works, he can take care of everything in the company, not because he is in Taiwan. Taking into account the affairs of other regions, "So I think that when you are a president, the point is to do things rather than where to work, because "where is the heart more important than where you are".

Guo Taiming said that the economy is his profession. He is willing to provide 40 years of global economic operations experience and assist the Mayor of Korea to promote Kaohsiung's commitment. "I am the president. The Korean city can grow up and develop Kaohsiung. I am definitely the strongest Kaohsiung mayor and the public. Backing."

He also stressed that the biggest problem in Taiwan at present is to fight for the economy. "Using the perspective of business management to improve efficiency, eliminate the disadvantages and make profits, is the good medicine that can truly solve the problem of national economic development." The real fight for the economy must be based on the industrial structure of Taiwan. The transformation will be combined with the counties and cities to join the international cup and earn world wealth.

Guo Taiming said that he has been robbing orders from all over the world. "Fast, ambiguous, accurate, and stable" is his characteristic. If the president is to be in the future, the country's economy will be "fast, ambiguous, accurate, and stable." He deeply felt that there are many people in the world, and he has invested in public welfare for many years. In the future, he will become a president who fights for economics, redistribution and care for the weak.

In the end, he emphasized that politics should serve the economy, people's livelihood, and the needs of the people. The DPP is criticized for allowing politics to serve only elections and ideology.