• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

老了jiak lau kenna bullied easily

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When ones get older 老了get bullied easily. Talk a bit more, younger ones don't like it, say you old fashion.

Got some money they hope you die early to get inheritance earlier.

For those poor 老人家 no money and no government aging social welfare assistance, get bullied more easily.

Poor and no money want to sell kidney doctor don't want old kidney somemore. Want to sell eyes, nobody want old eye sights.

1 billion baby boomers will age between 49 to 67 in 2013.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u are poor,sick,old or jobless,Not only no govt aging social welfare assistance,the condemned pap also detain your cpf money for 10 years until 65 or further in order to take care of your retirement planning.
Same anology,O we have to increase GST to help more people.O we have to increase more foreign workers to increase more jobs for singaporeans.
Condemed all these farked-up evil black-hearted schemers !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When ones get older 老了get bullied easily. Talk a bit more, younger ones don't like it, say you old fashion.

For those poor 老人家 no money and no government aging social welfare assistance, get bullied more easily.

Poor and no money want to sell kidney doctor don't want old kidney somemore. Want to sell eyes, nobody want old eye sights.

You must be staying in sinkieland in your pathetic sinkie life. You deserve to be screwed when you are old.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, did you see this coming long ago or only now then you realize this?

The moment "Citizen Protection Fee" aka CPF changed the goal posts, and knowing what can and cannot be done with the cpf, me already made plans to retire without the cpf cos' I know I might not live old enough to enjoy it.

Consolation is it is never too late but need to hurry, else really kena screwed upside down.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, did you see this coming long ago or only now then you realize this?

The moment "Citizen Protection Fee" aka CPF changed the goal posts, and knowing what can and cannot be done with the cpf, me already made plans to retire without the cpf cos' I know I might not live old enough to enjoy it.

Consolation is it is never too late but need to hurry, else really kena screwed upside down.

Datok, Agree.

This despicable act they do is downright wicked. We can no longer get back OUR hard-earned Cpf money at age 55 as originally legislated. They have literally locked it up.:mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at kopiuncle, he even got bullied here, lol

Raccoon

You must be staying in sinkieland in your pathetic sinkie life. You deserve to be screwed when you are old.

Sad tale will never end here if these elderly don't realize what they are doing is going to be a karma returning double back to them.