• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

政治文抄公- Political Plagiarizing

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am sorry Scroobal, that's utter rubbish.

Where did I help anybody to extort money? Same rules applied. When Vikram talked nonsense and tried to be funny, he will get the mocking and whacking from me as well. If you don't believe in rule of law, of course you will just be like PAP, be lenient towards their own kinds but harsh on others. i.e. do you want to be just as despicable as them?

Goh Meng Seng

What you wrote is absolute garbage. Let me draw an analogy. You saw your former neighbour and ex-classmate throw a cigarette butt on the floor at the hawker centre. You are screaming blue murder and letting everyone know and you are relentless. You however are also aware that there is a gang that extorts money from the hawkers on the guise of protection money. You acknowledge their presence and you nod as you past them.

These are isolated incidents if any. People learn from it and move on. I wrote off YSL when you were still friends with him. The way you behave one would have thought that YSL was raping school kids and WP was covering his crime. Grow up.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nothing wrong with copying but it gives the impression that WP have no opinion of their own, that's the damaging part

great point, also highlighted that folks would rather forward these great articles to WP than to the feedback units of the PAP...

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

It is with the utmost disappointment which I read the latest comments of GMS. You would have thought that fr the manner in which his views were structured he was the last virgin left in a brothel of politicians. GMS was ard way way back when I was asked by LTK why I wanted more opposition, my response which raised an eyebrow was that all politicians are crooks some more crooked some less so but u really need crooks to watch other crooks to ensure some form of balance. In line with that idea, I have criticized and continue to despair at some of the past actions of my party and new mps.post GE.

Minesterial salaries. A composite polyglot of disparate ideas pulled together without any central direction with no back up. it's like someone pulled the jumble of thoughts and views threw it at one person who tried not to offend everyone incorporated everything and ended up with a disaster.

Yawgate- A little late in execution and I did not think LTK would kill his protege but he did.

CSM gate- Facebook sharing, heck even he admits,that it is overdone,

pritam- the blogger has agreed that PS did write in to inform him he was using his stuff. Was it before or after the speech was delivered. As it stands unless evidence surfAces to the contrary all Pritam is guilty of is a lack of courtesy and tact which I hope he learns fr in future speeches. As it is no formal citation in parliament is necessary but a footnote in a copy of the speech on the WP website would suffice.

I would be the first to admit the flaws of the party, first to agree some structures need change , some things need to flow better, but you would have thought from his rantings, That YSL had raped half the single and married women in the party, That pritam had also cheated on his masters, honors, JC term assignment, secondary school paper, primary school homework, and stole his neighbors homework in Kindergarden.

I would also admit that as a past researcher it is very easy to lift and copy wholesale but it takes a certain deviousness to adapt and think on one,s feet , a talent currently lacking. there are people in the party who have the time and the energy but it needs to be freed not tightly controlled from the centre.

Locke

What you wrote is absolute garbage. Let me draw an analogy. You saw your former

neighbour and ex-classmate throw a cigarette butt on the floor at the hawker centre. You are screaming blue murder and letting everyone know and you are relentless. You however are also aware that there is a gang that extorts money from the hawkers on the guise of protection money. You acknowledge their presence and you nod as you past them.

These are isolated incidents if any. People learn from it and move on. I wrote off YSL when you were still friends with him. The way you behave one would have thought that YSL was raping school kids and WP was covering his crime. Grow up.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Locke,

I am very disappointed that you have said all these.

You for one, should know better why you are not "eligible" to be WP candidate and the reasons behind because you have been saying that for years. Crooks to be opposition MPs in parliament? I really wonder whether you truly believe in your own crap. You know YSL is gone case from the first day he tried to say "no comment".

BTW, I am not asking saints to be opposition MPs for goodness sake. Just simple honest fellow who truly believe and practice transparency and accountability, uphold basic integrity. You mean this is too much to ask for?

You know much better why womanizer will fail. People with integrity problem will fail. There is no lack of examples in the world. Don't waste time to try and put these people into parliament because eventually they will fail you and destroy everything you tried to fight for.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear Scroobal

It is with the utmost disappointment which I read the latest comments of GMS. You would have thought that fr the manner in which his views were structured he was the last virgin left in a brothel of politicians. GMS was ard way way back when I was asked by LTK why I wanted more opposition, my response which raised an eyebrow was that all politicians are crooks some more crooked some less so but u really need crooks to watch other crooks to ensure some form of balance. In line with that idea, I have criticized and continue to despair at some of the past actions of my party and new mps.post GE.

Minesterial salaries. A composite polyglot of disparate ideas pulled together without any central direction with no back up. it's like someone pulled the jumble of thoughts and views threw it at one person who tried not to offend everyone incorporated everything and ended up with a disaster.

Yawgate- A little late in execution and I did not think LTK would kill his protege but he did.

CSM gate- Facebook sharing, heck even he admits,that it is overdone,

pritam- the blogger has agreed that PS did write in to inform him he was using his stuff. Was it before or after the speech was delivered. As it stands unless evidence surfAces to the contrary all Pritam is guilty of is a lack of courtesy and tact which I hope he learns fr in future speeches. As it is no formal citation in parliament is necessary but a footnote in a copy of the speech on the WP website would suffice.

I would be the first to admit the flaws of the party, first to agree some structures need change , some things need to flow better, but you would have thought from his rantings, That YSL had raped half the single and married women in the party, That pritam had also cheated on his masters, honors, JC term assignment, secondary school paper, primary school homework, and stole his neighbors homework in Kindergarden.

I would also admit that as a past researcher it is very easy to lift and copy wholesale but it takes a certain deviousness to adapt and think on one,s feet , a talent currently lacking. there are people in the party who have the time and the energy but it needs to be freed not tightly controlled from the centre.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with most of what you have said except the following;

1. The comments by the translator was too political a liability to carry.

2. Lifting whole paragraphs without citation in any public discourse is poor form. If it was the work of an assistant and they are protecting the asst as he is a dedicated volunteer is understandable. Then WP should apologise and there is no need to name the asst. Anyway, an ordinary graduate from an ordinary university knows that.

Anywhere, the PAP has done far worse over many moons. WP is still a respectable opposition party and we continue to encourage it and others to come forward either to join WP or join other parties or form their own. This is a long journey.

GMS is completely off the mark. I really do not know what happened but he has discredited himself. The damage is extensive and I doubt he will recover. I am also concerned that the management of TOC has allowed him to be associated with them. Its obviously personal, unfair and over the top.

Dear Scroobal

It is with the utmost disappointment which I read the latesf balance. In line with that idea, I have criticized and continue to despair at some of the past actions of my party and new mps.post GE.
Locke

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you wrote is absolute garbage. Let me draw an analogy. You saw your former neighbour and ex-classmate throw a cigarette butt on the floor at the hawker centre. You are screaming blue murder and letting everyone know and you are relentless. You however are also aware that there is a gang that extorts money from the hawkers on the guise of protection money. You acknowledge their presence and you nod as you past them.

Absoulte garbage of your analogy. Where does you draw the conclusion from? Shameless for pulling out something from your ass and try to shove it to someone else. Show it to all of us, that GMS condone the behaviour of the suppose gang of extorsionist?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng,

Scroobal and Locke have said it so well, I cannot add any further. If you don't wish to understand the pt others are making, it is undoubtedly because you have chosen to blind yourself and shut yourself to reasonable discourse. As I've myself said so many times, it's pure, unadulterated jealousy emanating from that fat blubbery heart of yours. And, as JW5 has pointed out two dozen times, a DOG in a manger.

Human nature and the very nature of the job of a politician means that all kinds of people will be attracted to it, some with serious flaws, others with huge ego problems (like yourself). The current situation in SG is too lopsided. We have a party that has won 60% of the vote, but has 93% of the seats. If you think this is anywhere near balance, you're even more deluded than I thought. This monolith still has control of the mass media, still has its slimy tentacles plunged into every aspect of the economy and civil space, still plays it dirty with the CPF, with public transport, with threats of defamation suits, etc.

And all this while you're focussing on the 7% of seats that belong to WP, and throwing everything you have at them. That was Scroobal's pt, written out explicitly in clear sentences because obviously your puerile brain refused to comprehend the meaning intended.

I'm very disappointed in you. There's a reason why the MSM is starting to give you greater attention, and you probably love it to hell, but the rest of us know why this is so, and certainly don't like what is happening. You begun as an activist pushing for a more balanced political landscape and more political representation for the masses but now you are hurling yourself against the little sliver we have simply because of the green in your heart and eyes. You have no values, no principles, no morals left, because you allowed your petty egotistical mindset and your jealousy to run amok and overturn everything you previously stood for.

You are god damned fucking pathetic piece of scum.

Locke,

I am very disappointed that you have said all these.

You for one, should know better why you are not "eligible" to be WP candidate and the reasons behind because you have been saying that for years. Crooks to be opposition MPs in parliament? I really wonder whether you truly believe in your own crap. You know YSL is gone case from the first day he tried to say "no comment".

BTW, I am not asking saints to be opposition MPs for goodness sake. Just simple honest fellow who truly believe and practice transparency and accountability, uphold basic integrity. You mean this is too much to ask for?

You know much better why womanizer will fail. People with integrity problem will fail. There is no lack of examples in the world. Don't waste time to try and put these people into parliament because eventually they will fail you and destroy everything you tried to fight for.

Goh Meng Seng

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public figure is responsible to more people, not just their own family members.

Goh Meng Seng

Certainly, the phrase "more people" includes you. Please elaborate on how their actions have hurt you such that apologies must be given to you and forgiveness must be sought from you in order for them to regain their supposedly 'lost' integrity.

I hope to hear from you soon, if not, I assume that all these while, you are in fact the person without integrity.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never said that you extorted anyone. Your intense focus on WP is clearly out of proportion to the role that they play in politics. If you are truly interested in going for democracy, more transparency, greater accountability, you would be going for people who limit these attributes. Pritam, Chen and WP do not even come into the equation.

If you want to help WP be better at opposition politics, write to them directly. Lets not wash dirty linen in public. When they have a bigger presence and more influence on public policy, then they become equal targets as mainstream politicians.

Opposition politics, people and parties are relatively new. You smash their wings before they fly is not exactly kosher.

Think what you are doing. You are damaging a fledgling bunch of individual who are fighting against great odds.

Of all the people, you should know that.

I am sorry Scroobal, that's utter rubbish.

Where did I help anybody to extort money? Same rules applied. When Vikram talked nonsense and tried to be funny, he will get the mocking and whacking from me as well. If you don't believe in rule of law, of course you will just be like PAP, be lenient towards their own kinds but harsh on others. i.e. do you want to be just as despicable as them?

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal,

Fr the bottom of my heart. If the WP screws it up, I curse rant fuck them upside down In public and in private, beg for change argue for change even if I am not listened to , pray they do not fuck it up and if they do wish that they learn faster. I would wish the same for The NSP and GMS if hey made progress or for that matter the SDP now because they are in the words of that Dylan Song changing because the times are a changing, and finally because even though the PAP are changing they are still in my view royally fucking it up and they deserve another kick up the arse.

GMS sincerely believes that the WP is not only fucking it up which I share in some respect, but he believes from his language that the party is fucked up fundamentally and deserves to crash and burn, that is something which I do not share

I never said that you extorted anyone. Your intense focus on WP is clearly out of proportion to the role that they play in politics. If you are truly interested in going for democracy, more transparency, greater accountability, you would be going for people who limit these attributes. Pritam, Chen snd WP do not even come into the equation.

If you want to help WP be better at opposition politics, write to them directly. Lets not wash dirty linen in public. When they have a bigger presence and more influence on public policy, then they become as opposed as mainstream politicians.

Opposition politics, people and parties are relatively new. You smash their wings before they fly is not exactly kosher.

Think what you are doing. You are damaging a fledgling bunch of individual who are fighting against great odds.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very well said. In my opinion, all politicians are crooks. We need to strike a balance between the set of white crooks and the set of red crooks to make them work at the optimum level for us. Certainly, that balance has not been achieved yet and this guy is all out to destroy the momentum towards that balance.

Come on, be gentleman.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think that WP principles, party philosophy etc has been compromised or they are engaged in doublespeak. Some quarters are not happy with their docile approach but they still managed to secure seats and breah the GRC fortress. The prognosis is that East Coast and Joo Vhiat will fall. So their style seem to attract voters. GMS should cut some slack. He cannot expect them to be pure white and smell of Jasmine all the time.

My sense is that GMS is getting personal and for some reason, it is Pritam and the rest are his proxies for LTK. He is certainly bitter. The YSL matter and his constant harping like an old lady in a wet market does not resonate with party fundamentals. Maybe it might not be obvious to outsiders and there is a code for members which has not be followed.

Scroobal,
GMS sincerely believes that the WP is not only fucking it up which I share in some respect, but he believes from his language that the party is fucked up fundamentally and deserves to crash and burn, that is something which I do not share

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think you understand me well. I have never changed, as principled as ever....

I have just watched the movie on Iron Lady. Margaret Thatcher said: "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become...habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny! What we think we become. My father always said that, and I think I am fine." .....

Don't credit Margaret Thatcher with those lines. They were from Lao Tzu. I think you really believe in her dad's words that "What we think we become." Stop dreaming, life is not like that.

If your job is to make a fool of yourself, I have nothing to say. However, if all that you have posted are sincerely from your heart, go see a doctor urgently. Growth in the brain can cause abnormal behaviour and thoughts.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is picking every side error and blowing it up like some sex doll before cumming all over it. I suspect he has read Bryan T's facebook postings and using them as a model. There is a startling resemblance. And mind you, he is doing all this under the guise of helping the opposition improve itself.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locke,

Goh Meng Seng

checklist for the fat insect to see if IT qualify to be a politician under his own terms :

1) simple - yes
2) honest - hell NO
3) practice transparency and accountability - IT is only transparent when naked in MACAU-GATE. so this is a NO.
4) uphold basic integrity - It has no integrity.

3 out of 4 are "NOs'. Fat insect has failed his own set of requirements.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is nothing personal here, Scroobal.

I don't think Pritam come close as any "proxy" of LTK. And it seems that even CSM and Sylvia Lim don't come close as well.

The so call "moral standards" aren't that high. Basic Integrity, Honesty and holding truth to the belief of Transparency and Accountability. That is far from being "High" standards.

Goh Meng Seng

I do not think that WP principles, party philosophy etc has been compromised or they are engaged in doublespeak. Some quarters are not happy with their docile approach but they still managed to secure seats and breah the GRC fortress. The prognosis is that East Coast and Joo Vhiat will fall. So their style seem to attract voters. GMS should cut some slack. He cannot expect them to be pure white and smell of Jasmine all the time.

My sense is that GMS is getting personal and for some reason, it is Pritam and the rest are his proxies for LTK. He is certainly bitter. The YSL matter and his constant harping like an old lady in a wet market does not resonate with party fundamentals. Maybe it might not be obvious to outsiders and there is a code for members which has not be followed.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing personal here, Scroobal.

I don't think Pritam come close as any "proxy" of LTK. And it seems that even CSM and Sylvia Lim don't come close as well.

The so call "moral standards" aren't that high. Basic Integrity, Honesty and holding truth to the belief of Transparency and Accountability. That is far from being "High" standards.

Goh Meng Seng

Oh i see, you are the only fucking local politician to have the above attributes and nobody else comes even half close

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Goh Meng Seng claims that WP as a party has lost their moral authority, will he then put his money where his mouth is and stand for Hougang by-election?

earnestball

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS should cut some slack. He cannot expect them to be pure white and smell of Jasmine all the time.

well said, looking at the larger picture of the country and her future. if we all can understand this, there is no need to border on being self-righteous as if basic mistakes cannot even be tolerated so long as they are not repeated. we are looking at the depravity of all men and as a result of this, the country has been put on the 'road to serfdom' when her smallness would have been the easiest to manage from the beginning. What is the point of a country tat is 'rich' but her people are 'poor'.