• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

后港补选分析 - Analysis on Hougang By-Elections

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
if election result is under OSA, then govt better arrest the entire team of pap candidates for aljunied for tell the whole world that pap lost in every divisions inside aljunied.

even so u said nicole seah won against tpl, i dont buy it until nsp announce so. no need exactly result just who won can liao. why i want nsp to announce, it because i can only trust ah ram u as far as i can throw u.

i look forward to multi parties contest. no need to negotiate at all, it a free world, anybody can contest and may the best person win.:smile:

I am looking forward for specifically NSP and specifically Nicole Seah to contest Hougang in a 3-corner fight as well, for whatever the reasons.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if election result is under OSA, then govt better arrest the entire team of pap candidates for aljunied for tell the whole world that pap lost in every divisions inside aljunied.

Counting Agents do swear and sign an oath, not to tell the details to public. The final election result is announced by the Returning Officer after all have agreed, The individual divisions and precincts results, we can record down and report to our parties for analysis, whether agents from PAP or opposition. Fair enough? I think so.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am looking forward for specifically NSP and specifically Nicole Seah to contest Hougang in a 3-corner fight as well, for whatever the reasons.

me rather see GMS put his money where his mouth is. me would like to see how he fare at Hougang, not forgetting he was a WP candidate previously.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZH and GD, what would be so interesting about an independent candidate stepping in and losing deposit - either that or the Frankie Low chap - we have seen that so many times in history. It only gratifies us that the FVI has put its mouth where money is and becomes money in its mouth. But two major opposition party candidates vs PAP, we have not seen much.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Likely to lose deposit though.

bro,
our 淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君 may not lose his deposit in Hougang SMC, being a ex-WP candidate, some Hougang folks may throw in sympathy votes. maybe that's wishful thinking on my part :o:o:o

ps: a translation for 淡滨尼文武慈勇不败大圣天君 is the Unbeatable, Merciful and Courageous, Master of Civil and Military Strategies, the Holy Sage of Tampines

Last edited: