• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

吃肉与骂娘 applies to LHL's vote buying bribes too

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xinhuanet.com/comments/2012-01/10/c_111406311.htm

吃肉与骂娘
2012年01月10日 09:28:28
来源: 钱江晚报

新华微博

分享到腾讯微博 分享到QQ空间
【字号:大 中 小】【打印】
【纠错】

江苏省宿迁市宿豫区人口和计划生育局胡局长,私分公款被职工举报,被宿豫区领导责令退回公款,并要处理这个局长,局长召开全局大会爆粗口,质疑举报人没有良知,没有道德,不讲道义。局长说,“我给你肉吃,你把我的手指头也给咬掉了,你还有没有良心?还有没有良知?讲不讲道德?讲不讲道义?我们大家评评理!对不对?你不是伤害我们的感情吗?”

局长很激动,是啊,怎么有钱分你还不高兴,竟然还端起碗来吃肉,放下筷子骂娘?局长不理解了。局长分的是公款,当时按照普通人员2400元,中层干部3600元,领导班子4800元的标准以年终奖的名义发放的。钱倒是不多,惹出的事倒不小。局长的愤怒源自于一种错觉,我都给你发钱了你还去举报我,这不是忘恩负义么?胡局长错得有点离谱,连公款私款都分不清,公款变成了他的钱,这样的局长,就算内部员工不举报,纳税人能没有意见吗?难道胡局领导的计划生育局,就是奉利益为最高准则而不是法律和规范么?有一个组织倒是常常把义气两字挂在嘴边的,那就是黑社会。

可怕的是,这样的“吃肉逻辑”不是胡局长独有,一旦手握权力,便常常忘记了权力是谁赐予的,本来应该是运用公权力为民众服务的,结果被“胡局长”们解读为是我在给你肉吃,是我在向你示恩,所以一颗渴望着回报的心,一旦得不到预期的感恩与回报,甚至还遭到指责和批评的时候,就受伤了,就爆发了。比如很多城市的保障房项目,屡屡被曝出质量问题,面对不断的批评之声,一些政府主管部门常冷漠以对,实在不行就把问题推到开发商身上去。这种冷漠背后恐怕也有吃肉逻辑的影子,我都给你肉吃了,你还有什么好骂娘的,好多人还没房子住呢?

可是老百姓不仅有吃饭的权利,也有吃肉的权利。吃饭是生存权,吃肉是发展权,这两项权利难道不是我们的政府全力要去保障的吗?就拿住保障房来说,也算不上“吃肉”,只能算“吃饭”而已,你这饭做得不好,还听不得别人抱怨几句?哪个餐馆的厨师可以这么牛?这么牛的后果是两个字——倒闭。

再进一步说,就算真让老百姓吃到了肉,难道人家就没有骂娘的权力了?骂娘是一种监督,骂娘也是一针清醒剂,可以提醒有关部门哪些工作还做得不够好,不够让人满意。能让人吃到肉是能力,能听人骂娘是胸怀,有此能力又有此胸怀者,方才配得起公仆两字。(董碧辉)

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meat and the BS-ing
January 10, 2012 09:28:28
Source: Qianjiang Evening News

Xinhua microblogging

Share to share the Tencent QQ space microblogging
Text Size: Big Middle Small】 【Print】
[Correction]

Suqian City, Jiangsu Province, the population and family planning Suyu Bureau Huju Chang, embezzle public funds reported by workers were ordered to return public funds Suyu district leaders, and to deal with the Secretary, the Secretary of the General Assembly convene a global burst foul language, questioning informants No conscience, no morals, no unjustly. The Secretary said, "I give you meat, you have to bite off my fingers, and you have no conscience? Have no conscience? Talk about morality? Say do not unjustly? We judge by reason! Of right? you do not hurt our feelings? "

The Secretary is excited, is ah, how rich you are not happy points, surprising Duanqi Wan to eat meat, put down the chopsticks BS-ing? The Secretary does not understand. The Secretary points of public funds, in accordance with general staff was 2,400 yuan, middle-level cadres 3,600 yuan, 4,800 yuan leadership standards issued by year-end award in the name. Much money, but added, stir things quite small. Secretary of the anger stems from an illusion, I gave you the money you made to report me, this is not ungrateful it? Hu Juchang wrong a bit ridiculous, even the public funds for personal models are hard to tell, of public funds into his money, so the Secretary, even if the employee does not report within the taxpayer can not view it? Is HU Bureau of Family Planning Bureau, is the highest interests of Bong guidelines rather than laws and norms it? An organization touches often mention the word loyalty, that is triad.

Frightening is that this kind of "meat logic" is not Huju Zhang unique, once the hand of power, they often forget who is given the power, should have been the use of public power for the public service, the result is "Hu Bureau long "are interpreted as is, I give you meat, show me grace to you, so eager to return a heart, once they are not expected to return for Thanksgiving and even blamed and criticized when on the injured, broke out. For example, many cities in the security housing project, the quality often is exposed, the face of constant criticism of the number of government departments often indifferent to right, it is not the developer who put the issues to go. This probably has to eat meat cold logic behind the shadow, I give you meat, and you have nothing good to BS-ing, a lot of people do not live in the house?

But people not only eat right and the right to eat meat. Eating is the right to life, eating meat is the right to development, these two rights do not go out of our government to protect it? Hold it on the security room, is not really "meat" can only be considered as a "eat" it, you do well this meal, but also to listen to a few people complain about? Which restaurant can cook so cows? Consequences of such a word cow - collapse.

Further said that if she really let the people eat the meat, do not BS-ing people the power of it? BS-ing is a kind of supervision, BS-ing is a shot clear agent, which can alert authorities also work well enough, is not satisfactory. Is the ability to make people eat meat, people can hear is BS-ing mind, there is the ability to have this mind who can afford servants with just the word. (Dong Bihui)

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bureau head of Jiangsu board of family planning had been reported of corruptly abuse of power by distributing funds from bureau's coffer to all staffs of his bureau in the name of YEAR END incentives. He blasted such reports against him at a very high profile general meeting, citing that the betrayal against him was a bite on the feeding hand.

The coruupted act of Growth & Share Package and Progress Package by LHL to buy vote in the name of wealth sharing during the 2 previous (2006 & 2011) general elections are no difference in nature in abusing public funds, mass distributing in general to the subjects below the corrupted officers in trade of favors and recognition.

Eventhough the bureau chiefs in PRC need not get votes from his bureau members, he was aiming to buy collusions from those receiving the money, to cover-up and not expose his wrong doings. He was particularly pissed off and hauled foul languages against those who exposed him, during his high profile speech at bureau's general meetings.

"I fed meat to you all already, and you are biting off my finger which fed you?" that was what he said literally.

The question for Singaporeans is weather you should appreciate LHL for his bribes you received or punish him for this corrupted intention and abuses of funds and powers. I am not asking you all to refund the bribes but apply your senses of justice and correctly tell wrongs apart from rights, and then to the right thing to set matters right for educating our Singaporean children and future voters. Weather or not our values and sense can be compromized and sold for money?

You decide, my fellow voters.